1. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

This is a feast for any Bob Dylan fan like I am. The film covers a lot about the early years of the poet's career as well as painting a great portrait of the folk scene of the 50's and 60's by found footage and interviews. It also points to interesting parallels between the artist and his place among society and the fact that some people thought they have some kind of control over the musician and his music.

2. JHB's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

Hey, hey, Woody Guthrie, I wrote you a song

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

..2016 très bon documentaire !

5. tabsz's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

6. Ethan's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

A great documentary that offers great insight into the life and creative process of Bob Dylan, the greatest songwriter of all time. Music is the key factor here.

7. HSBilly's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

8. AALC's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

It is not easy to make a good documentary. Scorsese did it.

9. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

The older documentary was better, however, I will never forget Dylan's philosophy about the pursuit of home.

10. Duncan Gray's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

It may be light on Scorsese's "auteur stamp", but even if all he did was arrange a breathtaking amount of footage, it's an outstanding achievement and one of the best rock documentaries ever made. It may be the best explanation of Dylan anyone could hope for, seeing as it explains how Dylan is unexplainable—a brilliant, slippery artist who got received (unwillingly) as a prophet by a generation that wanted answers.

11. Bernardo's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

So, I heard you have to watch this first in order to understand I'm Not There.

12. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan e Scorsese. Basta così, no?

13. lauli's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

What can I say? Scorcese AND Dylan. What could possibly go wrong? Great footage from the 60s

14. Mingle's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

Seems pretty standard fare as far as documentaries go. A lot of the talking head interview with current-day Dylan is even terribly out of focus!... But the content is just too damn interesting to ignore. The last 20 minutes alone is enough to push this into 4 stars; that's what we came here for, Marty, to see Dylan in his time, being loved and hated and worshiped and rebuked...and how he didn't ask for any of it.

15. ExitBxC's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

Want to feel like a small, insignificant, piece of nothing? Watch this....twice. Debate are debates, opinions are opinions, but Dylan's stretch of work from 1963 to 1968 will never, ever, be close to being equaled in popular music. That's just a simple fact.

16. pickledelephant's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

mesmerizing! and it covers oh-so-much-more than Dylan alone.

17. Matt's rating of the film No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

Loved this movie. I only wish the performance clips were longer