1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

2. AugusteB's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Rather forced then observed. Still some nice moments.

3. Superfrog's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Kids dynamics, documentary like format, cutish ending with the Herzog quality in the direction.

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

6. Dogville59's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

A bittersweet short effectively portraying a child's eye view of the world.

7. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Herzog at his cutest. You really see his love for animal whimsy here! I really respect that Herzog is not embarrassed to make a film with and for pre-schoolers.

9. ermete polpette's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

7 solamente per motivi personali e nient'altro

10. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Ordinary dramaturgy in a child mind. This is part of Herzog’s touching, humble and existential films about those who suffer. Fiction documentary such as "Land of silence and darkness". So far from his romantic megalomania in his famous Fitzcarraldo or Cobra Verde.

11. aikeart's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Nadie quiere jugar conmigo porque sólo como popcorn (palomitas de maíz)...

12. letters never sent's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

13. suede's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Cute pedagogical short. Made with West German government money (FWU Institut!) for presentation to classes ''in the instructional unit: CHILDREN BEING REJECTED''. Reminds me of how well made the superior NEUES AUS UHLENBUSCH was—a legendary children's TV series launched a year later, of which I own the DVD box. Had Werner only done more stuff in this vein, instead of all those bad feature films...

14. Nejishiki's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

One of my most favorite pieces of cinema. Nobody has to understand it, but this being my first Herzog movie that I watched years ago and living in Germany, I know the situation of such children and was surprisingly touched by the little story.

15. El Biffo's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Kind of a silly little piece. Sort of neo-realism, with regular kids as actors, I like that, and I like Herzog. The film does venture out of neo-realism into the realm of weirdness when they dress up the hamsters in little outfits. Held my attention for the full 13 minutes and 20 seconds,(because I like films with kids in the lead roles) but not Herzog's most remarkable work,

16. Halomoan Sirait's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Enjoy... http://cinearchives.blogspot.com/2011/06/no-one-will-play-with-me-werner-herzog.html#more

17. Weaving Wave's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Cute kids, great pacing, very unrealistic dialogs and acting resulted in an interesting film.

18. Mingle's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJ5Y4W81Yg

19. Zoe Wanda Margot's rating of the film No One Will Play With Me

This totally explains how Herzog and Korine start their collaborations..