1. epiphany_moment2000's rating of the film Nowhere

Wtf is going on in here on this day.

2. julia.s's rating of the film Nowhere

3. Kaj's rating of the film Nowhere

I love this. It's crazy and sweet and smart enough to make crazy-sweet, as a mood, work.

4. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Nowhere

"I swear I've never been so depressed, miserable, and lonely in my entire life. It's like I know there's got to be somebody out there somewhere just one person in this huge, horrible, unhappy universe who can hold me in their arms and tell me everything is going to be okay. It's like we all know way down in our souls that our generation is going to witness the end of everything. You can see it in our eyes."

5. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Nowhere

Not my cup of tea, but the film has a unique style which is consistent with the theme and the feeling.

6. captainfez's rating of the film Nowhere

Student Film With A Budget But Not Much More: The Movie Or Whatever.

7. Imago Vanitas's rating of the film Nowhere

Nobody read the words anymore, they are colorfull and it feels good. Then the buzz turns off, and you feel nowhere. 90's teen culture, and life obsolescence.

8. Letitbe's rating of the film Nowhere

Just for that final scene the whole movie is worth it. 'Ì'm outta here'

9. Alexandra Díaz Vásquez's rating of the film Nowhere

God, this was so fun to watch. I adored each single minute of randomness.

10. Quattro's rating of the film Nowhere

All that aestethic trash stunned me, can't say how much I've appreciated it. I had a hard time following the dialogues without subtitles, too. It was worth the trip though, most of the time the editing and the soundrack were just overwhelming. It might grow with time, but I guess this is the kind of film you can only give one or five stars – so that's it, for now. Gonna rewatch. With subtitles.

11. uenus's rating of the film Nowhere

que elvis apuñalara a handjob con una lata de tomate a lo warhol, noice

12. Kerem Sadi Ekiz's rating of the film Nowhere

It could be all style but man this is trippier than Trainspotting. Montgomery=Gregory I see what you did there.

13. Katja K. Ošljak's rating of the film Nowhere

14. amelia zhou's rating of the film Nowhere

before the apocalyptic burn up, there's this.

15. zoerose's rating of the film Nowhere

This whole sci-fi subplot had the "screw you guys, I'm going home" effect on me. Unsurprisingly, the movie ends with a Kafkaesque space bug saying "I'm outta here" while the camera pans on a existentially confused and disappointed James Duvall (Dark). Having seen "Doom Generation" before the movie felt repetitive but definitely the cinematography is worth giving it a shot.

16. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Nowhere

Seriously, I think Gregg Araki has an unhealthy obsession with dead dogs and I definitely don't like it but this film is LOVE. At least, like Lilith says, 'Dogs eating people is cool.' And is LOVE too THAT INSTANT when you start to listen Thom Yorke's voice but you think you're freaking out...but then you realise it: yes, there is a Radiohead song in this film, 'How can you be sure'!

17. Ronja's rating of the film Nowhere

one of the greatest endings in film history! this film is really sweet and when i say this it is not the taste i have in mind but more of a sensation, like kissing or sth. it's also fun to see future stars in funny outfits and weird roles. thumbs up!

18. lina maj's rating of the film Nowhere

A hybrid of sexual fantasies and video games. Fantastic! Also, the sound is great too - slang, peculiar pronunciation and soundtrack suck you into a very unique world.

19. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Nowhere

It's like a study of cool kids in 90's MTV where they get into sex, drugs, music, more sex, even more drugs and a little bit of teen deaths here and there. For short, its a 90's version of SKINS as a movie. It's careless, reckless with it's plot, absurd, entertaining, it's the 90's teen angst in a nutshell.

20. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Nowhere

After my first viewing I wasn't quite sure what I'd just seen, but then after my second it clicked that it was just obscure art. The stand-out fashion and the lingo are what make it so unique.

21. Wipeoutt31's rating of the film Nowhere

Robert Altman meets David Cronenberg meets David Lynch, but for me it's a miss.

22. smeef's rating of the film Nowhere

23. Facundo Pérez Taboada's rating of the film Nowhere

24. Videograms's rating of the film Nowhere

It gets better every time I watch it! (Anyone wanna go to Jujyfruit's party with me?)