1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

2. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

To me, Petra Costa's new film lacks something that overflowed in Elena: charisma. I did not care about anything showed on screen - it seemed vanilla drama for seventh art enthusiasts: it's a fable of pain and (re)discover shot with Costa's sensibility, but as an actress story should not be it looks staged and a little fake. What a pitty, I was really expecting great things from Elena's creator.

3. N. C.'s rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

It toches me so much that I can't rate well

4. Lance L O T's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

It is a good film, but the premise promised a little more. It could have gone deeper in the staging and in the association with the play and with the reality of being an actress. It falls a little bit short in that respect apart from the discussion with her husband, staged, and the very good lines and dialogues as well as wonderfully filmed, but it is not enough.

5. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

An actress on the edge, a film on the limit between documentary observation and a life performed. Independently of its formal and structural experimentations, this is a precious portrayal of a woman’s personal journey through her first pregnancy, her commitment to her art, her professional ambitions and her sense of self.

6. Ricardo Rodrigues's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

7. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

Actress on the verge of a nervous breakdown, #1 http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2016/05/nonfiction-indielisboa-6.html

8. Sara Marques's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

a cute movie with not much to say. but it works wonderfully.

9. valsadosmonstros's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

10. Daniella Hervert's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

pregnant role play doesn't avoid piano.

11. Miguel Duarte's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

12. nein's rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

13. Sophie C.'s rating of the film Olmo and the Seagull

Strong docu-fiction. Great performances.