1. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Too much blah blah, not enough slapping around and finger cutting.

3. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

I am tempted to say all the yakuza shouting insults at each other is some sinister form of rakugo, and Kitano is begging us to get in on the joke. And that's probably it: Kitano is playing with sound as he once toyed with shock cuts - but here, the results are mixed. The film's highlight is the lanky police second-in-command, whose every glance looks like his boss just blew a gnarly Tijuana-level bean-burrito fart.

4. Egoisms's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Far superior to the original. Less shoot-em-up, for tight drama.

5. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

The first Outrage reworked the Yakuza subgenre to show the syndicate not being about the typical value of 'honor', but betrayal. It took the climax of The Godfather and stretched it out for nearly the whole movie, thus, it had no story and was very plot heavy. This sequel starts out slower, but is still heavy in plot, and has very little story before it dives into the action. It's simply no different than the first.

6. Rocketeam's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Petition for a third Outrage movie.

7. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Mediocre. A bit over the place, great colour and texture tho. The Prequel was much better in terms of storyline and cohesiveness

8. HKFanatic's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Some critics claimed the first "Outrage" was so gruesome, it should have been labeled a horror movie instead of a gangster flick. Whether due to that criticism or simply his own personal preference, director Takeshi Kitano has scaled back the violence for "Outrage Beyond," placing the emphasis on backroom dealings and the various machinations of the plot. The result is a much more 'respectable' but staid followup.

9. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Minore del primo,si salva la consueta messa in scena che ormai Kitano gestisce alla grande.Ma il film si trascina stancamente,sono pochi i momenti cult(tipo le palle da baseball),e soprattutto manca la poetica ed il lirismo che erano tipiche dei lavori maggiori di Takeshi(tipo Hana-Bi o Sonatine).Si lascia guardare,ma non colpisce nel segno.

10. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

lacking the tonal ambition of his early films. plus the second half falls into rote plot mechanization.

11. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

...This second part goes on the right track, and deserves a peep. Full review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2014/01/beyond-outrage-2012.html

12. ros10's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

I thought the first one was meh and forgot about most of it. Should I watch it again before watching this one to get the story?

13. msmichel's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

FNC '12 After the middling first installment I'm happy to report that Kitano is back with his best yakuza offering since 'Hana-Bi". The script is top notch in its intriques and double dealings offering up betrayals of Shakespearean proportions. Violent but more focused on story. Fumiyo Kohinata is aces as the corrupt detective and figures into the finale in such a satisfying way. A total surprise.

14. affasf's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

The first episode got me more, with a dynamic structure, wise-used massacres and functional dialogues. This last seems extricating too much on the skirmishes without paying attention to expressivity\impact. Not boring but close to be.

15. dmlfilm's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

"Why does everyone keep aiming at my belly?"

16. Junda Mane's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

An improvement on the original. It's nothing new, but good old fashion yakuza brutality for genre fans.

17. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Beyond boredom. After a while, sheer nihilism becomes numbing, almost soporific. The parade of corpses, the gunshots, the somber music. Yawn.

18. lupiter's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

SO much better than the first one

19. eek's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Better than the first one. 7.5/10

20. Zach Closs's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Takeshi Kitano will forever be my favorite filmmaker. The aesthetic is subdued, patient and unflinching. Every frame is a painting. Violence is inescapable, inevitable and presented with a deadpan matter-of-fact tone that many have imitated unsuccessfully. The pitch-black humor, achieved almost entirely through editing and visual cues, is overpowering and uncomfortable. The plot is labyrinth, the characters human.

21. Zesty Enterprise's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Seamlessly continues the story of Outrage. The intensity of Outrage Beyond kept me on the edge of my seat all the way until the end.

22. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

Someone load this into a gun and shoot me in my brain.

23. Murky Juan's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

If l words could kill they probably will.

24. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Outrage Beyond

I liked it a lot. Kitano continues to impress with a nice balance of shock, humour and badass. The film leaves itself open for another chapter so hopefully we get one.