1. K.S.'s rating of the film Paradise: Hope

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

Dernière partie de la fameuse trilogie autrichienne, mettant en scène et en déconfiture de nouveaux personnages inadaptés et paumés qui semblent hanter bien des cinéastes de ce pays, du maître Michael Haneke , en passant par le tourmenté Markus Schleinzer, la radicale Jessica Hausner, le grinçant Wolfgang Murnberger, sans oublier la fiévreuse Ruth Mader . Etonnament jouissif et grinçant. www.cinefiches.com

3. mpho3's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

"PH thrives on empathy and unease.... Its detailed understanding and even affection for [Melanie] makes for an ... experience in which nothing moves quite in the direction you expect it to.... More a critique of hope than an ode to it, the audience never questions [t]hat they're watching a pedophile taking advantage of a young, insecure girl, but they're forced to question what to make of it." - D. L. Dallas, Slant

4. Corey's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

I think I liked the first one the best, then the second, and then this one. This one did ramp up toward the end, and the situation with the doctor was messed up. I loved this trilogy, but I think this one was my least favorite.

5. Jacob Haisley's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

As with the first two movies, I got frustrated by the rigid formalism, heavy choreography, and deadened environment of the frequent still shots, which cut up and separate the meatier, intensely naturalistic interpersonal scenes. But indubitably, those naturalistic moments are ABSURDLY well observed and the films are coherent and meaningful, so I have no serious complaints about Seidl's auteurish eccentricities.

6. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

Full of a truly genuine coming-of-age scenes that are so sweet and some that are utterly uncomfortable. A couple that will break your heart. It's kind of amazing. My biggest trouble with the film is the ending... which turns out to be another non-ending. This filmmaker is very weak when it comes to ending his movies. But the beauty of the story preceding the end is well worth the time.

7. tori reeves's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

The cinematography was visually stunning without taking away from any other elements of the film. although the basis of the plot is nothing new, the realistic dialogue and the acting, especially from the adolescent girls really makes this film unique.

8. Natasha Mabille's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

9. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

10. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

can't believe how pure is this

11. samuele90's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

Mentre la madre viene scopata (e truffata) dai negri in Africa, e la zia fa a cazzotti col marito arabo e storpio, la figlia/nipote cerca di scoparsi il direttore di un campo per ciccioni. Non ci riesce, un po' per decenza, un po' perché l'adolescenza fa schifo e tutte le speranze devono essere deluse - Oh! Quanto cazzo devi essere cinico per rendere una scopata simil-pedofilia mancata una roba negativa?

12. Egoisms's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

An exercise in extreme naturalism. No artistic contrivances whatsoever. Should serve as a warning to all who venture to do the same. All the Paradise films are tiresome viewing and relentlessly uninvolved.

13. maría f guerrero's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

I have never felt so much by just two actors looking at each other. Everything is just too good.

14. sax_and_violins's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

the weakest installment of the project. gorgeous cinematography tho.

15. lautrededor's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

If you're happy and you know it, clap your fat!

16. ammar's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

17. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

**2016 LA TRILOGIE PARADIS (AMOUR - FOI -ESPOIR) est remarquable. ARTE

18. Nina's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

Seidl really crossed some boundaries with this film. I can't remember the last time I was THIS disgusted over two actors just LOOKING at each other. Were the characters wrong though? Is having feelings for each other a crime, merely because it's breaking the law? I wonder.

19. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

Astounding trilogy. Love, Faith, and Hope really put up a mirror in front of my face and forced me to reflect/examine myself from all perspectives. I felt that I connected with every character, main roles and supporting roles, and saw some extent of myself. It was sickening at points, but will undoubtedly reshape my perspective on the world; at least on some subconscious level.

20. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

21. José Neves's rating of the film Paradise: Hope

The worst and most despicable filmmaker in the world in one of his usual variations around what he thinks is the human grotesque, that much consideration has paid him in film festivals, which is really grotesque, being very human.

22. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Paradise: Hope

In my opinion, the weakest movie of the trilogy. Love and Faith touched my heart, Hope didn't. Maybe because Melanie's need for love is not existential, not yet. Five years later, it will become harrowing. Already forgotten.

23. paxy's rating of the film Paradise: Hope