1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Performance

Gives you the chance to see the notorious threesome sex scene between Jagger, Pallenberg and Breton that ruined Anita's relationship with that other Rolling Stone fellow, Keith Richards. The surrealistic quality of the film make one question when dream, illusions or reality begin. Harsh treatment from WB made it one of the most talked about and notoriously known censored films and therefor worth a watch by anyone.

2. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Performance

3. bartkl's rating of the film Performance

Probably just not my cup of tea. It felt like a hippie free-for-all orgie with absolutely nothing to hold on to. Every now and then I could appreciate some of the aesthetics and humor, but it just completely lacked anything to keep me interested most of the time.

4. F/K's rating of the film Performance

Predicts the rise of filmmakers like Tarantino, Nolan, and Richie among others

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Performance

6.9/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-36s

6. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Performance

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Performance

Fox plays an enforcer for a gang like the Krays. He's uncontrollable, so he hides out with Mick Jagger, who is acting like a chick, hanging with chicks. First he turns into David Bowie (circa Low), which Mick likes, and then into a crap transvestite. Mick does a music video that's more Tommy than Hard Day's Night. Identities blur, sex is had, and we all head to Persia to live with the thieves in the mountains.

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film Performance

9. Aardsy's rating of the film Performance

Bizarre, over-edited, and not very good.

10. jonijtr's rating of the film Performance

Oh my, if his another films is as sober and weird like this, then Roeg probably will be one of my favourite director. I felt some Clockwork Orange vibe while watching it

11. Isabelle B's rating of the film Performance

do it all for anita pallenberg

12. vvnelson's rating of the film Performance

13. alcools's rating of the film Performance

''I need a bohemian atmosphere.'' What a brilliant film. I loved it so much.

14. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Performance

Mick Jagger - Memo From Turner!! With Ry Cooder doing its best 5 strings. Plus the movie wow, if Get Carter is the Beatles of british gangster movie then Performance is definitely the Stones. And it goes without saying that I like the Stones 10 times better than the Beatles. Get Carter is a good film, The Beatles are a good band, Performance is a great movie, The Stones are the greatest rock n' roll band of all time.

15. Muraki's rating of the film Performance

Roeg is a camera-illusionist.

16. Log Lady's rating of the film Performance

An oddly fascinating mixture of a tough British gangster film á la The Long Good Friday and a psychedelic counterculture postmodernist short film. Partly it works, partly it's just a huge mess without rhyme or reason. I liked the exploration of masculinity and identity, but the whole film also felt very distant, and not crazy enough to warrant a rating based on fun factor.

17. HSBilly's rating of the film Performance

rock and killing, eh?. an ambiguous who has the demon. but hey at least i see jimmi hendrix and chas with jim morrison look.

18. DanOffen's rating of the film Performance

A strange and interesting film.

19. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Performance

Listern baby Mick jag with mic jagger

20. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Performance

Una película digna de ser subestimada en su primera parte. Una edición abrupta, muy típico de la movida británica de entonces, parece hacer una bulla presuntuosa en medio de un argumento de cine negro que no cuaja. Ya más adelante, el género se extravía, la temática central deja de ser el punto de atención, y en su lugar lo reemplaza un discurso sobre la performance y la transexualidad, todo envuelto por un halo pop.

21. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Performance

Such an odd piece! The chemistry between Jagger and Fox is hypnotizing.

22. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Performance

Fackin' mental, this one here. The experimental editing of the first half has mixed results, coming off at times like Resnais minus the precision, but the second half is grade-A psychedelia. A rich and gnarly text.

23. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Performance

I liked the editing- ALOT! But, I felt a serious distance that kept me from enjoying it as well as finding the overall story to be sub par.

24. aureliandroid's rating of the film Performance

an eclectic mess, i find the commentary more appealing