1. Ameille's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

2. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

3. starless's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Televizyonda rastlayıp vakit geçirmek için izlemelik çıtır çerez filmlerden. 2/5

4. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I primi capitoli sono stati semplicemente geniali, ma con questo stiamo iniziando ad arenarci. Diventa tutto più scontato, meno divertente, con personaggi (buoni o cattivi) meno efficaci rispetto ai precedenti. Barbanera è uno dei pirati più famosi e temuti al mondo e questo film non gli rende giustizia. Temo che il cambio di regia abbia influenzato non poco la qualità di una delle saghe più amate degli ultimi anni.

5. Bea Vea's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

This was decent enough, but the original trilogy didn't merit a sequel.

6. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

It's a movie I just saw. A lot of escaping, so apparently things happened. Characters talked, and there was a flying mermaid at least once. People died, and some maybe survived. I suppose we'll find out later.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

This really was an unnecessary addition to this very convoluted franchise but it still has its moments.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Why did this series have to go on?

9. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Pirati dei caraibi: oltre i confini del mare. Dovrebbe essere il quarto capitolo, ma preferisco ricordare questa saga come una trilogia. Male male.

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

12. galimgim's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

This franchise is an exercise to deny logic at some point but highly a dissonant experience for me.

13. konijns's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

14. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

People always used to say that Johnny Depp was the mais reason to watch these movies, cause of his excentric way of acting, and Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom were lile nothing compared to him, bt i never thought i would have to admit : I missed Keira in this movie. The try of putting Penelope Cruz as a female boring character was stupid, The rest everybody knows : Depp repeating the same boring habits, as usual.

15. LNLee's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

what happened in this movie???

16. FAKE_001's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

17. Dr-Xam's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

18. msmichel's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Ho=hum another pirates movie. Some great set pieces but yet another example of flash over substance. The repeating characters seem mostly out of character with the first three films and Depp at this point could sleepwalk through this part. Looks like Ian McShane had some fun or at least a good paycheck. The carriage chase in London and the mermaid attack quite well done. Loved the cameo by Dame Judi.

19. Ezgi M's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

3D is definitely a trade off for a great scenario. Sparrow looks awesome as always. Glad to see Penelope instead of anorexic Keira, though :)

20. mwnjw's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I know I was supposed to love this movie, but I honestly thought it was just passable. Who can best Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow? And yet I didn't really buy the storyline. I was moderately entertained. I would have been just as happy to see the DVD.

21. Tigrão's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I won't deny the fact that I found this movie funny and entertaining, but it was a bit useless too. 3/5 stars because of Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush.

22. Ryan Browder's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I'm glad they stripped down a good amount of action this time around, but sadly they stripped down the story and mythology as well.

23. Joe Bowman's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

You'd think it would HAVE to be better than the last time Depp and Cruz acted together -- but the trailer, early reviews and the placement of one of Hollywood's worst directors behind the camera suggest otherwise.

24. emichan's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides