1. Vincent T's rating of the film Please Vote for Me

2. anschyn's rating of the film Please Vote for Me

a look of how political election works through the group of kids from communist country with their red scarf of democracy

3. Endless Eye's rating of the film Please Vote for Me

This is definitey one of the more thought-provoking and entertaining documentaries that I have seen in a while.

4. purefault's rating of the film Please Vote for Me

What happens when you introduce democracy to a class of third graders in communist China? You see the same tactics used by adults in the politics of the US. Very entertaining and thought-provocative, as well as an interesting glance into a Chinese classroom. Some of those kids are pretty quick-witted as well.

5. EastyBoy's rating of the film Please Vote for Me

Saw this on BBC Four, it's a really engaging look at education in China. The outcome provoked a very verbal reaction from me.

6. Th MZA's rating of the film Please Vote for Me

This documentary uses a light tone to deliver what I guess could be a pretty bleak message, depending on who you are. The rich do get richer, even under Communism, even when all babbies are created equally cute. At 58 minutes, the film doesn't stick around long enough to show the poor getting poorer, but there's enough doubt to justify an "Up Series"-style sequel.