1. L. Nolan's rating of the film Point Break

Winstone and Ramirez badly miscast, but it is what it is, man. Enjoy the ride.

2. João Goulão's rating of the film Point Break

3. Auranee's rating of the film Point Break

I'm kind of amazed that this remake actually had zero fun moments. Absolutely suffocating. At least the stunts were awesome.

4. A47's rating of the film Point Break

The airplane scene is a metaphor for what Mr. Core did with the budget.

5. Diderot's rating of the film Point Break

Luke Bracey is a bad actor with no screen presence, and here he plays an absolutely insufferable human. I heart Edgar Ramirez.

6. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Point Break

I understand why this is remake, but everything that keeps this tied to the original holds this film back. WB should've just set out to make an extreme/broy sports flick, that could've spent time with it's weird brophilosophy, or even, as my friend said, just make an IMAX film called Stunts and show off the great 2nd unit/stunt work by Mic Rodgers & co (that's sadly hurt by the bad overcutting).

7. babycakesromero's rating of the film Point Break

half the film is a best of extreme sports utube clip, the rest is dull as dishwater..and it features the worst film tattoo ever!! holy shit..what is that thing? looks like a squid ink threw up over his chest.

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Point Break

9. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Point Break

Even those low expectations aren't met by this unwanted/unworthy remake. Kinda stupid with not so much sense and without a breaking point or a conclusion. The movie tries to stand on his own but with a few more changes, it could have been unique in his very own sense, at least not a dumb remake. A few stills looks amazing and this is the only positive thing about this flick. Miscasted actors and horrible directing.

10. Varun Saini's rating of the film Point Break

Lovers of Adventure sports would love this movie

11. rado's rating of the film Point Break

I like the "Point Break" remake, so sue me. It's different enough, keeps the attention and the very long stunts have a documentary quality.

12. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Point Break

Ajouter de la modernité (par rapport à la version précédente avec Patrick Swayze) n'ajoute pas nécessairement de la qualité. Tout s'est amélioré, certes, mais tout est resté vain.

13. saitosouta's rating of the film Point Break

Double bill: "Self-Enlightenment: The Movie" & "How to be radical eco-terrorist" If Brit Marling or Kelly Reichardt have been brainwashed by money power of a major studio & Adrenaline-rush batshit brain has been transplanted into their head, perhaps this movie could've been made. But sorry haters, I love this uneven, X-action packed, insane & 14-minutes-epic-end-credit film deeply. Hail Ozaki 8 rather than Hateful 8.

14. unvraibordel's rating of the film Point Break

I'd give it half a star if I could

15. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film Point Break

16. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Point Break

Polyathletes fucked up somewhere in their lives without realising it. Now they're 'spiritual'

17. Emily O's rating of the film Point Break

what kind of name is ericson core???

18. noice's rating of the film Point Break

was honestly hoping for just like a 2 hour GoPro Redbull ad but was more an Arcteryx look book. the fuckin white dread edm girl with the molly sheen was hilarious.

19. msmichel's rating of the film Point Break

One could call this 'as dumb as a box of hammers' but I really don't have anything against hammers. Why remake something like 'Point Break' in the first place? What this film does deliver is that extreme sports style adrenaline rush capturing some radical stunt footage strewn within a ridiculous plot. Performances are equally inept throughout save Ramirez who should know better.

20. Merih Sakarya's rating of the film Point Break

Bazıları sıradan bir aksiyon filmi olarak izlemiş olabilir. Yine de sıradan bir aksiyon filmi değildi kanımca. Ekstrem durumların içine dalan kameraların yaşadıkları zorlukları, görüntüleri, klasik aksiyon filmlerinin dışında bizi düşündüren bir hali var. Klişeler elbette çokça ama yine de farklı bir tat buldum bu filmde :) 3,5

21. xrystyna's rating of the film Point Break

22. Hajer's rating of the film Point Break

Wasted so many brain cells watching this.