1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Pretty Woman

2-2.5. There is an undeniable charm to it, and Julia Roberts gives a great performance as the titular character. Her facial acting during the opera scene is particularly noteworthy. That being said, as others have mentioned, it kind of glosses over serious issues in favor of being what it is. It's not easy to leave being a prostitute behind, and the topic doesn't quite mesh with the Cinderella/Pygmalion model here.

2. Cybunny's rating of the film Pretty Woman

Because hypergamy, right?

3. lou.'s rating of the film Pretty Woman

This movie is shitty, but I confess I've seen it million times as a little girl, so I just can't rate it so badly.

4. Whiskiono's rating of the film Pretty Woman

American version of Cinderella.

5. Vincent T's rating of the film Pretty Woman

6. richardlawrn's rating of the film Pretty Woman

I have been procrastinating for so long to watch it, but tonight I finally gave up and what a lovely trouble-in-paradise love story! Vivian is so relatable and girl next door ish. Dried up ladies would never be able to rock those wild red curls, baby!

7. Ethan's rating of the film Pretty Woman

This is a very delightful film and it's kind of hard not to fall in love with Julia Roberts in this movie.

8. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Pretty Woman

The Bongwater takedown of this film still stings.

9. Calu.'s rating of the film Pretty Woman

From my list of guilty pleasures. Asdf (:

10. Luís Silva's rating of the film Pretty Woman

A pretty good romance. Julia Roberts looks specially amazing. Although the story may seem a little cliche, it is developed in a sweet and beautiful way, with the right amount of fun. It is with no surprise that it became a classic.

11. Star Lord's rating of the film Pretty Woman

Mai visto per intero....e ringrazio Dio.

12. troopsofdoom's rating of the film Pretty Woman

qual é a cena toda com este filme?

13. João Abreu's rating of the film Pretty Woman

14. Rocco's rating of the film Pretty Woman

A pop cultural 90s touchstone. As dopey and un-PC as it gets, but packed with warmth and heart. Julia Roberts is perfection as a Holly Golightly for a more cynical decade.

15. Franco Rhyme Wiseman's rating of the film Pretty Woman

Simple tapi berkesan. Film yang menaikkan pamor Julia Roberts sebagai aktris termahal pada saat itu

16. ju's rating of the film Pretty Woman

17. Kotryna's rating of the film Pretty Woman

18. anarresti's rating of the film Pretty Woman

We want this to be a beautiful story. We do. But this is where all the battles should be fought, in terms of sexism and gender roles. This movie relates to the scene in Eyes Wide Shut, when Tom Cruise's character is with a prostitute. By "contrast" to what he was about to do, he decides that he is a good guy. Here, the good guy is just someone hiring a prostitute. In both cases, the prostitute served a purpose.(cont)

19. LNLee's rating of the film Pretty Woman

Great performances by both Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. A pop cultural classic despite its flaws.

20. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Pretty Woman

21. emichan's rating of the film Pretty Woman

Pretty woman~ walkin down the street~ pretty woman~

22. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Pretty Woman

i just can't stand seeing richard gere on julia roberts.

23. CRW's rating of the film Pretty Woman

A huge influence on Drive according to Refn...

24. Emma Joye's rating of the film Pretty Woman

Didn't really succeed in the 'feeling good' part, if you ask me.