1. PlotnykLRTN's rating of the film Primer

Небольшой бюджет замечателен, но это немного скучно.

2. xer vokun's rating of the film Primer

it in realm of hints and illusions, after the first hour it becomes really good

3. pluviosity's rating of the film Primer

the reason I didn't understand was not because all the physics jargon (which by the way, still felt fake in the narration), but because the editing showed how the makers felt that it's unnecessary for the audience to understand the story, the messier the better. Well, you can't do that. It didn't turn out to be 'intriguing' or 'mind-blowing'..it's just a shapeless mess. Kudos for the effort, anyway.

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Primer

This movie deserves to be studied for years to come at film schools.

5. uenus's rating of the film Primer

6. Xexmaín's rating of the film Primer

7. Dalibor's rating of the film Primer

High-tech story behind the film is sort-of alluring, once you manage to get a hold of it. Fragmented editing, however amateurishly done, pumps up the experience of losing notion of time, as you (supposedly) travel through it. Unfortunately, behind this catchy form, there is an irritatingly impenetrable wall of self-important Silicon Valley buzzwords and utterly aimless subplots.

8. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Primer

9. sabrina's rating of the film Primer

10. Didar Merve's rating of the film Primer

Boring as hell. I'd rather watch a DIY physics experiment video from an amateur Youtuber.

11. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Primer

It's **so** absorbing, but it's not rewarding or moving like the excellent UPSTREAM COLOR. I can't wait any longer for a new Carruth film.

12. Wing Narada's rating of the film Primer

13. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Primer

I love to use my STEM degree to make a movie where I'm a super genius guy.

14. andretz's rating of the film Primer

15. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Primer

16. Tibulle85's rating of the film Primer

Brouillon, confus, laborieux..Un budget amateur n'excuse pas tout et ne saurait constituer une raison suffisante pour s'infliger un film bien médiocre! :-<

17. Eugénie's rating of the film Primer

18. Ma-rewind's rating of the film Primer

Rien pigé. Ce n'était peut-être pas le jour.

19. Lizglass's rating of the film Primer

20. katerpink's rating of the film Primer

I think to understand it in 100% I should watch it one more time at least. But I don't want to because of the characters who were not interesting and dull. It's hard to care about them.

21. oaiaferoce's rating of the film Primer

This movie makes you think but it doesn't make you feel. If you are certain your daily life is thought provoking enough, you might search for a genuine art form that will provide you with new valuable sensations. In case you need more brain exercise... I guess you could watch this... But then again... no! Not even then!

22. FISCHER's rating of the film Primer

Sans aucun trucage, ni effets spéciaux particuliers, le réalisateur parvient à plonger le spectateur dans un maelstrom de questionnements et de supputations fantastiques et scientifiques, accréditées par un habile déferlement verbal de chiffres, formules et autres combinaisons physico-chimiques. www.cinefiches.com

23. do Brunet's rating of the film Primer

impossible to see the film . after 6 minutes of second by second viewing i resigned. it's often on Mubi thatdidn't use buffer . it's a real pitty.

24. PiarviRecherreen's rating of the film Primer

Ajuster les réglages d'un curieux dérèglement - entrer dans la boîte à dormir debout.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7