1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Psycho

I realize that a lot of people love this film. I think it's a significant film, but I think it gets overplayed. Gus Van Sant loved it so much he did a shot for shot reconstruction.

2. PeterK94's rating of the film Psycho

I don’t know why I put off watching this for so long. I see why it is well regarded.

3. DaraDON's rating of the film Psycho

Busta Rhymes strings bring bad dreams from iconic scenes.

4. Danu Labda's rating of the film Psycho

1960s vibe and this film still ensuring that no one feels safe in the shower.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Psycho

>>> Une des oeuvres essentielles du grand metteur en scène qui contient d'étonnants morceaux d'anthologie à jamais inoubliables inscrites au gotha de la cinématographie. www.cinefiches.com

6. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Psycho

7. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Psycho

Outstanding! Its genius lies in being so damn immersive, despite the inherent lack of plausibility arising from some of the outdated scenes. Beautifully crafted, it surpassed my expectations by far.

8. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Psycho

9. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Psycho

10. Cinemabust's rating of the film Psycho

11. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Psycho

12. MistaRichard's rating of the film Psycho

Easily one of the most iconic films of all time, "Psycho" is a carefully crafted and patiently paced thriller that only the sordid mind of Hitchcock could devise. Solid performances all around.

13. dordairobert's rating of the film Psycho

14. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film Psycho

15. anacecil's rating of the film Psycho

Me encantan las películas de Hitchcock, pero ésta es su obra maestra, una dirección impecable.

16. Fabiha's rating of the film Psycho

"No one really runs away from anything. It’s like a private trap that holds us in a prison. I think that we’re all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out."

17. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Psycho

A true classic slasher tale!! This has been an influence for so many horror movies I've watched, almost every modern horror!

18. Alberto Marcello's rating of the film Psycho

19. Richo Darma's rating of the film Psycho

Just people like Hitchcock who can make film with this genre be a very good film

20. John Drinkwater's rating of the film Psycho

The Parlor Dinner Scene is my favorite scene in all of film!

21. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Psycho

One of the best horror movies of all time.

22. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Psycho

Brilliant mystery, excellent script with compelling characters and subject matter, excellent performances, excellent cinematography and score, what is not to like?

23. Patrick John's rating of the film Psycho

24. Histioteuthis's rating of the film Psycho

It hovers between two and three because it did probably usher a place for movies I don't hate as much but also it's just the worst of like "psychology hitchcock" and no amount of anthony can make up for it