1. YoungJun Bae's rating of the film Psycho

I was able to see the Psycho (1960) finally! The tense was in another level when I focused to Marion. And then the famous shower scene was showed at the middle of the movie. It looked more cruel because of black and white film. I was able to expect how the ending is gonna be, but I cannot forget the eyes and quotes. I think a lot of people might be frightened after seen this movie.

2. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Psycho

3. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Psycho

4. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Psycho

Ohhhh, Tony! [swoon] your nuanced brillance!! Performance is stand alone.. and that's not counting your musical talent, and the way you rock a fine-waled corduroy

5. fostrethepeoplo's rating of the film Psycho

He really is a futuristic filmmaker.

6. Ben Nash's rating of the film Psycho

7. Cependant's rating of the film Psycho

8. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Psycho

9. Sam Kind's rating of the film Psycho

Ideally one of the most renowned classics in cinema, Psycho pushed the limit for the horror genre. Films today can only aspire to reach the heights that this film did as Hitchcock set a bar for future filmmakers to come. Between the psychological aspects and the loosely based story of Ed Gein as inspiration gave a chilling feeling. By far one of my favorite movies in general to date.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Psycho

I realize that a lot of people love this film. I think it's a significant film, but I think it gets overplayed. Gus Van Sant loved it so much he did a shot for shot reconstruction.

11. PeterK94's rating of the film Psycho

I don’t know why I put off watching this for so long. I see why it is well regarded.

12. DaraDON's rating of the film Psycho

Busta Rhymes strings bring bad dreams from iconic scenes.

13. Danu Labda's rating of the film Psycho

1960s vibe and this film still ensuring that no one feels safe in the shower.

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Psycho

>>> Une des oeuvres essentielles du grand metteur en scène qui contient d'étonnants morceaux d'anthologie à jamais inoubliables inscrites au gotha de la cinématographie. www.cinefiches.com

15. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Psycho

16. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Psycho

Outstanding! Its genius lies in being so damn immersive, despite the inherent lack of plausibility arising from some of the outdated scenes. Beautifully crafted, it surpassed my expectations by far.

17. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Psycho

18. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Psycho

19. Cinemabust's rating of the film Psycho

20. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Psycho

21. MistaRichard's rating of the film Psycho

Easily one of the most iconic films of all time, "Psycho" is a carefully crafted and patiently paced thriller that only the sordid mind of Hitchcock could devise. Solid performances all around.

22. dordairobert's rating of the film Psycho

23. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film Psycho

24. anacecil's rating of the film Psycho

Me encantan las películas de Hitchcock, pero ésta es su obra maestra, una dirección impecable.