1. laura sahira's rating of the film Psycho

2. SebastianKorteweg's rating of the film Psycho

Yes, a legendary film with that famous shower scene montage. But what a surprisingly poorly executed ending. Seriously, what was Hitchcock thinking in the last 10 minutes?

3. Rocco's rating of the film Psycho

I’m not going to argue that this is anything less than a masterpiece, but it’s far from my favorite Hitchcock for the second half. The frigid Miles and dull Gavin just can’t match the electricity Hitch caught between Leigh and Perkins, and though the film ends with some classic moments, the narrative is slack and the denouement is sullied by that almost unbearably pedantic psychiatrist. Still, the highs are seminal.

4. lesminho's rating of the film Psycho

5. MisterColo93's rating of the film Psycho

6. Chearth's rating of the film Psycho

7. Il calvario di un’anima perduta's rating of the film Psycho

8. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Psycho

(somehow) saw this for the first time at 6 or 7 and could not shower alone for months

9. P R O B A B I L's rating of the film Psycho

prieteni care-mi vizitati pagina de mobie, am vazut psycho demult, dar am uitat de el, cum am putut???? am facut chiar si un exercitiu la facultate din el, deci practic il stiu pe de rost

10. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Psycho

The first and best slasher movie that ever was made. It started a genre on it's own. A film that reminds me of a time when movies still could surprise and scare people without tending to cheap gore scenes or violent "in your face" scare moments. See the original and best and be surprised how well it still holds up. Everything else in this genre is still inferior copies.

11. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Psycho

The first black and white film that made me fall in love with the beauty of black and white itself. Too many things we can see and understand. The film is quite easy to digest

12. janh24's rating of the film Psycho

Almost a 5 ... if only I had spotted that Hitch cameo!

13. eccestefan's rating of the film Psycho

my second fave hitchcock film after vertigo

14. dionysus67's rating of the film Psycho

Placed in the annals of cinema's history, this remarkably prescient film about the weight of the world as the oppressive 'debt' owned to the mother, is masterfully transformed into entertainment of first order, stretching its psychoanalytical asumen to a sharp critique of US idols: the automobile, the blonde and money. Metonymically still resonant this filmic matricide of cinema's paranoia is unsettling and profound.

15. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Psycho

Probably in my list of top 10 films of all time. Anthony Perkins is a treat to watch.

16. YoungJun Bae's rating of the film Psycho

I was able to see the Psycho (1960) finally! The tense was in another level when I focused to Marion. And then the famous shower scene was showed at the middle of the movie. It looked more cruel because of black and white film. I was able to expect how the ending is gonna be, but I cannot forget the eyes and quotes. I think a lot of people might be frightened after seen this movie.

17. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Psycho

18. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Psycho

19. Tamás Rolfesz's rating of the film Psycho

20. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Psycho

Ohhhh, Tony! [swoon] your nuanced brillance!! Performance is stand alone.. and that's not counting your musical talent, and the way you rock a fine-waled corduroy

21. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film Psycho

He really is a futuristic filmmaker.

22. Ben Nash's rating of the film Psycho