1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

2. Bob's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Perfectly casted and more so performed main hero - along with direction and main musical score that tries to be unleashed throughout the whole movie - are the main aces of this action-adventure classic. Other than that, there's not much to hold onto through this, mostly tiresome, two hours that are deprived of suspense or emotional engagement.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones ed I predatori dell'arca perduta. Da 3,5 ma bel film.

4. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Tendrá uno de los opening más memorables del cine, pero lo cierto es que no es una buena película. Para ser un filme de aventuras, el filme padece de malas coreografías. Aceptémoslo, toda la película está en los hombros de Harrison Ford. La historia en sí parece ser sobre Indiana y esa necesidad de explotar un sex symbol masculino. La cámara es cómplice de un ego fabricado con un solo enfoque. Lo resto es secundario.

5. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Harrison Ford as the ultimate and most charismatic action hero, archaeologist adventurer Indiana Jones. Fuck Dan Brown, this is the original archaeological code-breaker and no one can top him. Great action heroine too that can handle herself and not just scream at the sidelines. Nazis as villains - it always work on film and especially here. Steven Spielberg deliver the ultimate colorized serial movie.

7. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

This movie is perfect in my eyes. Script, characters, pacing, cinematography, humor, action...it's all perfect.

8. Arcanus's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

OK for the simple-minded. Probably.

9. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Rating an Indiana Jones film is all about the impact it had on you when you grew up. IF you even saw it growing up (psss, you should've).

10. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones movies are the best excitement of my childhood.

11. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Makes cinema as easy as 1, 2, 3. Lean, not very mean, pretty goofy, but a helluva good time. I've noticed that film academics two generations above me (i.e. those now in their late 40s / early 50s) loathe Spielberg as though he were the Leni Riefenstahl of neoliberalism. However, us millennials grew up with Spielberg on television and so I can't quite clean myself of the nostalgia and don't know if I would want to.

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

La BD au cinéma avec son cocktail de suspense, de fantastique et d'héroïsme... www.cinefiches.com

13. adam's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

14. fearraigh's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

The unselfconsciously imperialist mindset underpinning the Indiana Jones films can't fail to tarnish them and there are several moments in Raiders that I cringe at. Nonetheless, it's hard not to marvel at the brio with which Spielberg carries the whole thing off. Some of the scenes remain unparalleled in their audacity and Ford's belated confirmation as an A-list star is warranted. Easily the best of the four films.

15. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

This is too tight; there's no air in it to breathe.

16. anacecil's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Buena par aal época y eda den que la ví. No creo que estuvier ainteresada en verl ahoy en día.

17. mac le mac's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

18. subtonal's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

19. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Bałem się tego filmu gdy byłem mały

20. Chris's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

1980s harrison ford... wow.... i have no idea why his shirt was always off or half-unbuttoned but im certainly not complaining (also a very well-done action movie!)

21. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Having rewatched the trilogy over Christmas I was reminded about how brilliant Raiders actually is. Spielberg re-invents 1930s serials and comic strips with such joyous flair and wit and energy that thirty years on, few block busters come anywhere close. . Holywood movies nowadays are often just a sequence of setpeices which are poor in comparison to the likes of the central car chase in this film.

22. MS1915's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

IMO the best of the original trilogy. Harrison Ford is in his prime and the whole thing makes for a wonderful ride. Especially love Karen Allen's performance as his lady, strong and adventurous...unlike the ladies in the other films...

23. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

So this is the famous Indiana Jones?

24. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Raiders of the Lost Ark

Derivative but jolly good fun. It moves at a fine lick that disguises the rather faux nature of the milieu with the Nazi garnish added for little more than easily delineated 'boo-hiss' signposts along the way.

← Previous 1 3 4 5