1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

In which Paul W.S. Anderson largely abandons the intricate, symmetrical formalism of previous entries for a more desaturated palette and 'chaos cinema' style not unlike his "Death Race" remake. The impressionistic, "Gamer"-esque editing means fight scenes often fail to impress, but I was eventually worn down by the relentless onslaught of chunky violence and Anderson's sincere commitment to his own goofy mythology.

2. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Milla Jovovich played her part well, but this film could have been better

3. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

4. DSPRKY's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

I now know that any vulgar auteurist who unironically champions these films is pathologically deluded. Shame it took me 9 hours of my life to confirm it.

5. babycakesromero's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

6. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

i'd like to think wesker was paying homage to the mansion incident by releasing the cerberus first

7. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

8. João R's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

A very-well orchestrated and joyful quest for survival.It's still medíocre but it's the only entry on this franchise that really stood out for me. Driven and fulfilling.

9. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

I wonder if these films work the other way around... studios will give Paul Anderson money if he manages to make appalling bad sequels to previously bad films? these films are mind bogging in its ineptitude at anything half resembling cinema. the hyper choppy incomprehensible editing posing for tension and kinetic, the 5 page script etc etc. ok they're dumb down blockbusters, but do they have to be so damn dreadful?

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Ultimo capitolo. Molto ben connesso con gli altri. Non eccezionale ma guardabile. Una buonissima conclusione.

11. rllr's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

The only one of the franchise worth watching because the absurdity reaches the maximum level. An absurdity reached more because of incompetence than something else, which makes it an interesting freak of cinema.

12. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

13. vordven's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

14. f-nanda's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Better than the last one but still... Some great fight scenes but that's it. Alicia was a fucking clichè but ok. I'd watch Milla 24/7.

15. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Non è solo brutto, non è solamente il peggiore della già meno che mediocre serie, ma è letteralmente imbarazzante.

16. msmichel's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Do they promise it's the final one? Series comes to a potential finish by bringing us back to the locale of the first entry and gives us the surprise revelation that we all suspected from the beginning. Opening disappoints by avoiding the battle promised at the end of the previous chapter and the various creatures encountered lack the danger/menace expected. One leaves hoping this really is the end.

17. mlstrx's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

someone give doobie white the fucken oscar he deserves

18. nandafr's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

19. Cedric Pin's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Paul Anderson é o Woody Allen dos filmes de ação, rio sem parar do começo ao fim. POPCORN heavy,

20. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

It's 2017, and this movie STILL HAVE A MAJOR RACE PROBLEM. They seriously killed Asians & Black people while leaving only white people with "fighting skills". The only reason I gave this movie 2 stars is because of Lee Joon Gi - who's such a bae, and Iain Glen's very convincing villain. They should have brought Ada Wong or Jill Valentine along side with Alice instead of Claire tbh.

21. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

22. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

23. Ostermyers's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

24. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Not much more can be said better than this https://mubi.com/notebook/posts/review-denying-death-in-paul-w-s-anderson-s-resident-evil-the-final-chapter