1. Z's rating of the film Rounders

What really sinks this film for me, besides the fact that John Dahl has never risen above competent in his shooting style, is Edward Norton's self-impressed and obnoxious performance as Worm. We are supposed to find Worm to be a lovable rogue, but Norton manages to turn him into an obnoxious douchebag from beginning to end. Damon's character's repeated willingness to believe Norton is a weak dramatic contrivance.

2. Afonso Castro's rating of the film Rounders

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Rounders

Il giocatore. Buon film, ottimo cast.

4. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Rounders

The interesting bits are those that depict the modern poker scene and involve Turturro. Aside from that, this is very formulaic though well acted.

5. Merekkio's rating of the film Rounders

6. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Rounders

not a bad film but watching other people play cards is somewhat dull.....

7. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Rounders

Another movie about gambling that's largely the same as every other gambling movie. You gamble, you lose. You owe money so you gamble some more... Having said that it's a good movie and is perhaps a bit lighter than other movies in the genre.

8. mattywuh's rating of the film Rounders

9. tube_screamer's rating of the film Rounders

Somewhat predictable but worth watching for the scenes featuring John Malkovich.

10. David Maiden's rating of the film Rounders

The best film about poker I've seen so far.

11. Tja's rating of the film Rounders

Incomprehensible poker-based drama made watchable by Matt Damon and a strong supporting cast. I'm still not interested in becoming a card sharp: antisocial hours and antisocial co-workers.

12. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Rounders

Still the best poker film out there

13. Belle Ombre's rating of the film Rounders

The Gambler is repetitive because it is an accurate (and therefore engaging) portrayal of addiction. Rounders is repetitive because it runs out of ideas before it is half way through. Quit while you're ahead.

14. MonkeyAnd A Funkytune's rating of the film Rounders

15. John Grant's rating of the film Rounders

the plot and characters are adapted form a catalogue but but the pace is good. the play-the-man philosophy of hold 'em play doesn't work online, but it sounds good anyway

16. Temi Cheke's rating of the film Rounders

Matt Damon's eyes are so blue. 'That turncoat motherfucker' Just no, Malcovich. No.

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Rounders

Good Will Hunting AU fanfic.

18. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Rounders

Who told Malkovich he could perform a Russian accent

19. tjim's rating of the film Rounders

One of the few good poker-movies. Well worth watching.

20. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Rounders

21. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Rounders

Loved thiss stuff, not only casino table, Malkovich, Tuturro and all New york zipped in a film.

22. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Rounders

23. film_lies101's rating of the film Rounders

I thought I never finished watching this. I did, it just wasn't that interesting.

24. Stuart's rating of the film Rounders