1. dordairobert's rating of the film Saw IV

2. Zach Closs's rating of the film Saw IV

I went into this one with low expectations, but I was floored by the end -- a huge improvement over Part III, with the series' most compelling pair of protagonists yet: Rigg, a seemingly stable, honorable detective-turned-accomplice disgusted with the city's moral failures, and Jigsaw himself, whose character deepens with a badass vigilante origin story.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Saw IV

A couple of interesting traps, and way too fast editing. The director didn't want to be here anymore.

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Saw IV

5. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Saw IV

Hahaha and you thought Saw III was bad...

6. TopcatPlayer's rating of the film Saw IV

Some brilliant transitional effects done in camera with no CG. Very complex plot, took me a couple of views to figure out what was going on. Reveals a lot of things that were planted into the 3rd movie, the twist threw me for a loop a bit but i ultimately liked this one.

7. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Saw IV

8. Rabbit Room's rating of the film Saw IV

And then Luke from "The Gilmore Girls" is added to the cast as a hard-as-nails federal agent! What? "Saw IV" features all the hallmarks of the previous (and most of the subsequent) films in the series, meaning that it's mostly very boring and gray with occasional flashes of red.

9. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Saw IV

Worth seeing only witness Donnie Wahlberg's head getting smashed with blocks of ice.