1. Saaam's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

2. miles's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

love this movie, took me 3 times to get it to the love level, something new everytime.

3. tyb's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

An exciting film effortlessly blending comedy and clever meta-commentary. A truly fascinating potpourri of characters and plot lines going in crazy directions that nonetheless are always believable. Comparisons to Tarantino and Adaptation aren't off the mark, but that's not to say it feels derivative; this is a refreshingly original comedy.

4. Jake Davis's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

"When you use my story in your movie, I'd like you to put a little message up there at the end. I want you to tell her that I miss her. And I love her. And I should have helped her kill that hippie."

5. JanaMat's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

6. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

clever but pointless this movie felt like an ex

7. dordairobert's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

8. babycakesromero's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

self referential meta before meta tarantino wannabee, apart from the joy of watching walken do his thing, this film is relatively painful to watch. not least because colin farrell appears to have no acting skills whatsoever & his greatest performance comes from his eyebrows who always seem to steal his scenes. its also way too self-aware of its own apparent ingenuity at calling the genre cliches then doing them

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

Une œuvre hautement délirante dont l'extrême saugrenuité contribue à la fois à son charme certain et souriant mais aussi à son incisive déception. En effet, l'interaction entre les différents personnages reste fort discutable voire ténue avec l'absence flagrante d'une certaine unité émotionnelle et narrative... www.cinefiches.com

10. Steve G.'s rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

11. PeterK94's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

This story’s events flow from one to the next perfectly. Every scene is setting up for later while having its own purpose for being in the movie and satisfying points that were set up previously. It felt rewarding to watch the story being both unexpecting but naturally flowing. The meta was a bit too thick at times.

12. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

13. Star Lord's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

14. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

śmieszny, poważny, słodni i słony. dobry!

15. Trunfos's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

More style than substance.

17. abyantama's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

18. SafeStanding's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

Quirky, dark, began well and then what happened....disappointed. Highlight was Half Man Half Biscuit as part of soundtrack (worth a star alone)

19. James Mackin's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

A bit too meta for its own good, but still quite enjoyable.

20. Jim Fear's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

21. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

Bastante estúpido, mas ainda tem momentos interessantes.

22. Oscar Gomez's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

Bellisima, me encanto, el lenguaje que maneja, la trama y personajes me agrado bastante, como van mostrando los personajes con cada historia es muy buena, quisas en los planos y ángulos quedo corta, pero hay escenas donde el juego de colores se ve fabuloso.

23. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

24. film_lies101's rating of the film Seven Psychopaths

Fuck me this was a major disappointment!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7