1. Diogo CF's rating of the film Shame

2. Jaka Permadi's rating of the film Shame

3. zohen lux's rating of the film Shame

@freud u up? check this out

4. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film Shame

This film distils the male gaze for the screen. It is so cold, so cruel, so brittle, so bitter a look on our present condition that it cannot help but meet with praise.

5. Ben Nash's rating of the film Shame

Not quite as good as McQueen's Hunger, but still top-notch drama.

6. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Shame

Bel giorno quello in cui Steve McQueen ha scelto di prendere in mano una cinepresa e donarci le sue lunghe, fortissime riprese. Un argomento forte, diluito da una delicata fotografia che si muove tra colori freddi e luci al neon, mentre prende forma in una sceneggiatura non impeccabile ma soddisfacente. Scivolone sulla sequenza del club gay, che nonostante l'esplicitezza del film, risulta stonata e poco sviluppata.

7. F/K's rating of the film Shame

A very powerful film that examines the ugliness of sexual addiction

8. Louis Robert's rating of the film Shame

L'acting est fantastique et on feel vraiment les gros problèmes de vie des 2 protagonistes, tellement que je suis pas satisfait du tout d'avoir embarqué dans leur existence pendant 100 min.

9. JoãoPierre's rating of the film Shame

It's a true piece of art. You are let free to think the meaning of this characters and their relations. You are not told the beginning of the narrative neither the end. Quite unsettling.

10. stopyunn's rating of the film Shame

why is this movie boring to me

11. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Shame

I enjoyed it, but I wish it had been more consistent.

12. Fabiano Sasselli's rating of the film Shame

13. halfbunny's rating of the film Shame

так мало экспозиции. что мы вообще узнали про его сестру? ruuuun

14. Paul Relf's rating of the film Shame

Disturbing. Superb. Beautiful

15. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Shame

16. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Shame

I watched it 20 times. I love this film so much. The kind of film I'd like to see everyday. Not much to say about it you just have to see it. You'll never forget it.

17. Deiner's rating of the film Shame

This film has grown on me after a 2nd viewing. And Michael Fassbender's performance is just as great as the 1st time I watched this film; bare, daring, unpleasant and ultimately unforgettable.

18. hemachandra's rating of the film Shame

19. anacecil's rating of the film Shame

Un ninfomano, muy aburrida, no apasiona, no interesa, no muestra ni el trauma del personaje por su adicción, ni tampoco su placer por el sexo.

20. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Shame

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Shame

Une forme de cinéma clinique qui côtoie les rivages de la désespérance, viscosité du néant et petite mort en latence, dont on retiendra avant tout la bouleversante prestation de Carey Mulligan, en frangine malheureuse et déglinguée et la performance du jeu faussement monolithique d'un M.Fassbender étonnant dans la composition de son personnage à la mutique densité émotionnelle sous-jacente. www.cinefiches.com

22. The Boreal Chorus's rating of the film Shame

Cinema in its purest form, not so much the result of technique as much as a fusion of narrative with an exhumation of life by way of McQueen’s directorial vision. Of course, it feels empty and drained of all meaning; it’s so teeming with an unadulterated truth (and compulsion) that the boundary between any voids within us and the flattened depiction of inescapable addiction around us cuts out a painful experience.

23. Uğur Atalay's rating of the film Shame