1. vlastyr's rating of the film Shattered Glass

2. nyyssonen's rating of the film Shattered Glass

considering how interesting the source material is, and how talented the cast is, it's kind of embarrassing that this movie isn't any better than it is.

3. kopfkompass's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Could have been told in 10 minutes. And should have of you ask me.

4. Peppino's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Could have been an interesting film. Unfortunately it is quite boring.

5. christoph kayou's rating of the film Shattered Glass

this movie is absolutely missing its own point, misleading and confusing moral and motivation

6. janeggg's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Hayden is horrible. I also feel that there was no real story besides someone faking news articles. They tried to hard creating a narrative where none was. Gladly the first terrible movie that I've watched on Mubi.

7. riraru's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Nie langweilig. Hervorragendes Drehbuch und tolle Figurenzeichnung; gut gespielt. Jedoch billige Musik und störende Fernsehserien-Ästhetik.

8. afuchs's rating of the film Shattered Glass

9. bastos's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Boaring and onedimensional

10. carolinemenges's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Interessante Story und unterhaltsamer Film. Back to the nineties.

11. revelintheview's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Bad movie, good Peter Sarsgaard.

12. roger george's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Enjoyable piece on the consequences of ambition and it's oft-times bedfellows, deception and misdirection. Watched it right before the deadline as it was 30 days old. Glad I did. Watch this - and then go read about Stephen Glass. #modernfairytale http://www.newrepublic.com/article/120145/stephen-glass-new-republic-scandal-still-haunts-his-law-career

13. Sophie Dunlop's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Was definitely wavering around the half way mark and thought it was a bit shit along with Christiansen's character seeming like a complete waste of space the whole way through. Glad that I stayed until the end; realising that I was actually supposed to find the central character an absolute tosser while sympathising, with Sarsaard's Chuck the whole time - but it also shouldn't be that hard to realise.

14. Steve G.'s rating of the film Shattered Glass

So surprised was everyone by Hayden Christensen's sublime central performance here that they failed to notice that this was arguably the finest newspaper reporter procedural thriller since All The President's Men. A terrific little film well worthy of the highest praise for packing so much detail into a relatively slim running time.

15. Superfrog's rating of the film Shattered Glass

I was in need of a film that had a language I can understand on screen, as I was sewing a duvet cover. This fitted the bill. The duvet cover is pretty great, it is made of pure rust coloured linen and weighs 5 full kilos. I went for creative hems on the sides and still completed it during the film. As a matter of fact, I am not talking about the film as it is utterly unremarkable and a little bit painful to watch

16. Criss Fletcher's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Hayden Christensen is surprisingly (or not?) good at playing this awful character. A strangely true story of a successful journalist who made up more than half his material. The plot moves on rather hurriedly, though sluggishly, but the highlight is Christensen, actually.

17. Ben Dooley's rating of the film Shattered Glass

A fun and compelling film about a young US journalist who conned the New Republic with stories produced out of thin air. Clever and fairly complex in its unreliable narration by a sociopathic protagonist, a mirror to his phony stories. Similar to The Social Network - but seems fairer to its real life characters and has a closer understanding of the key issues of its specific subject (i.e. journalism/social media).

18. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Man, y'all hate Hayden so much.

19. Steven Dawson's rating of the film Shattered Glass

We've all been caught in a lie before and it makes the story of Stephen Glass all the more excruciating to realise how easy it is to be caught up in the web of your own fictions and backpeddling. Shattered Glass, despite the array of recognisable faces, feels a bit TV movie at times but is nonetheless an enjoyable film about the unraveling of a career.

20. raggiodisole's rating of the film Shattered Glass

a missed opportunity. Given the whole true story, to narrow it down to just two men seems needlessly limiting.

21. Sophia Ni Dhubhthaigh's rating of the film Shattered Glass

22. AlPacino's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Fairly long drawn out. nonetheless a good story and worth seeing until the end

23. lewiswalsh's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Thoroughly enjoyed this, great true story.

24. Zac Weber's rating of the film Shattered Glass

This is an excellent character study, even if the "newsroom" is over-dramatized. Hayden Christensen is phenomenal as Stephen Glass, and one can't help but feel uneasy watching the psychological self-destruction.