1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Sheitan

Young people deserve to die. Why? Because they take chances. Also, they are stupid. I don't make the rules. This would have been a better movie if the director wasn't trying to be so cool. The reason? He's French.

2. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Sheitan

If some asshole club kids went off their Ritalin and made a horror movie. I admittedly only watched this for Parmentier, Mesquida, and Bekhti, and while they're lovely, this was cartoonish and embarrassing.

3. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Sheitan

4. hellobonjour's rating of the film Sheitan

The reason I gave it four stars is because of the DJ Mehdi shout out; Leila Bekhti; Nicolas Le Phat Tan's style

5. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Sheitan

6. sebekk's rating of the film Sheitan

Continue your journey down the river of Styx ... It will lead you straight to him

7. Pymo's rating of the film Sheitan

8. Sunrise's rating of the film Sheitan

The Champirons are successful in their ability to direct believable non-actors, but their shots linger too long on sensuality and violence, which emphasizes that the material lacks the very weight it infers as subtext: belief. While there is discussive exploration, there is little subtext applied to the narrative architecture that builds argument or message to motivate the context of these events nor the villain.

9. KAIJA EIGHTY's rating of the film Sheitan

this screen shot makes me feel all warm and glowy

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Sheitan

Bad movie. Siento que perdí mi tiempo.

11. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Sheitan

It has some good things but i didn't like it too much.

12. Violant Carrera Rella's rating of the film Sheitan

13. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film Sheitan

14. Roberto Russo's rating of the film Sheitan

This is Vincent Cassel doing the best acting ever.

15. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Sheitan

Trashy and blatant french horror film. Vincent Cassel's role as the ugly caretaker is the only good thing about this erratic and predictable freak show.

16. Salem Kapsaski's rating of the film Sheitan

Vincent Cassel is simply hilarious in this one and there are some fun gross moments (not to mention the wonderful Roxane Mesquida) my only complaint is that to many of the Douchebag teenagers actually survive (If my memory serves me well only one of them dies - which I found rather disappointing)