1. FISCHER's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

Un documentaire solide, à déconseiller aux âmes sensibles, mais qui explore sans retenue son sujet jusque dans ses plus extrêmes limites. Perturbant... www.cinefiches.com

2. daftnymph's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

because you always hurt the one you love

3. unearthly_red's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

that final sequence was cool

4. Luis Pires's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

That was a complicated emotional rollercoaster.

5. kari1717's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

This is not for the faint of heart, but if you want to watch a man nail his penis to a table, this one is for you.

6. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

<...> because I’m sick; because there was so much sickness; because I say fuck the sickness; because I like the attention; because I was alone a lot; because I was DIFFERENT.

7. Chichago_'s rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

Prepare to cringe for the scene that involves a nail and a hammer.

8. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

Supermasochistic Bob has Cystic Fibrosis

9. mpho3's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

"The end of laughter and soft lies / The end of nights we tried to die / This is the end" - Jim Morrison

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

Uno de los documentales más perturbadores que podría encontrarse. El testimonio de Flanagan no solo es el del sadomasoquista, sino el del paciente con una filosofía: el dolor como medio de dignidad, curación y fortaleza. Lo curioso es que no se devela "el momento" en que dicha obsesión nació. Irónicamente, puede verse como una película de autoayuda.

11. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

A link to a review here - http://www.videotapeswapshop.co.uk/11382/sick-the-life-death-of-bob-flanagan-supermasochist-1997-director-kirby-dick/

12. film_lies101's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

13. SpaceOctopus's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

Damn...seriously... this documentary has to be the best one I've ever seen. It's just so depressing that I could barely handle myself at the end though. I was bawling like a baby. Unbelievably touching & not expected. What an incredibly wonderful guy & what a great mind. If I believed in stupid shit like religion, I'd probably think he was some sort of gift or miracle, given how long he was "supposed" to live.

14. souljacker's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

Funny, disturbing and moving.

15. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

One of the best endings of anything of all time.

16. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

Few documentaries have disturbed me and moved me so much as this one.

17. Manny Lage's rating of the film Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist

Bob Flanagan is possibly one of the greatest American artists of his time.