1. jooley's rating of the film Snowpiercer

A bizarro fairytale that really showcases the director's no-holds-barred vision that seems so out of left field to a western eye. I could really have done without the main hero, (I'm sorry, Chris Evans), but otherwise there was a delectable cast of characters and the unrelenting pace and the clever use train cars as increasingly more whimsical set pieces made up for the questionable plot.

2. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Snowpiercer

In Vietnam they called this Ice Train. So now I can never remember the title because it's just Ice Train. Anyway, I loved it. And I loved the cast.

3. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Snowpiercer

4. Maria Wilton's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Nice concept but a bit longer than I was expecting. It could be more well paced.

5. Cinemaus's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Two stars for the visual style and the fact, that I watched until the end. But why? No characters, no emotions, no story that arrest attention. It`s a mystery.

6. paddelboot's rating of the film Snowpiercer

I'm not a big fan of the goofy comic relief in Joon-Ho's films. I enjoyed the second half where they advanced through the surreal settings of the front train. I think I even spotted a Dali reference. The sequence with the engine and Ed Harris was good, the very last scene eiher made no sense or was very ambiguous.

7. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Snowpiercer

It's not that bad as I thought it would be from the trailer

8. abyantama's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Ternyata bagus *rewatch* (8/10)

9. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Snowpiercer

This was so weak! Why the big fuss? Dumb Dumb Dumb

10. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Tried to give this film a second chance, but find it still very trivial and - regarding other films of Bong Joon-Ho - dissapointing. The train as metaphor for the world and the human struggle for life: that's not enough to make a good movie and doesn't bypass the gap between pathos and (unintentionally?) comical elements.

11. Mugino's rating of the film Snowpiercer

The distinctive look of the film is beset by flimsy, pompous writing that thinks it invented post-apocalyptic SF. Being unfamiliar with Le Transperceneige, I don't know if the adaptation or the source material is to blame. I'm inclined to believe the graphic novel had more time and room to evolve its themes and ideas into something coherent. At this point, I just don't care.

12. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Martha Stewart--keep taking notes.

13. mikejurjen's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Movie this crazy and absurd, and with some amazing and beautiful moments, what is not to like.

14. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Snowpiercer

fun movie for plot-hole golfing

15. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Far from a trainwreck, but I've made better travels. I know they're in full speed, but would be nice to give more time to some carriages to exploit them better.

16. mrpasquali's rating of the film Snowpiercer

An original dystopian movie with a symbolic ending.

17. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Mi trovo in difficoltà a giudicare questo film: l'idea di base è ottima, ma non credo sia stata affrontata nel modo migliore. Grande interpretazione della Swinton, ma da sola non può molto. Le tre stelle sono per lei e per alcune, purtroppo sporadiche, scene intense ed inaspettate.

18. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Snowpiercer

it's starts very interesting... but, the more different theme-wagon i have seen, the more questions i had - 17 years, really..?! and at the end you see, it's so senseless. happy freezing.

19. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Snowpiercer

OMG ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE WHOLE TIME WHAT EVEN. yep, I thought it was pretty great.

20. goodchild's rating of the film Snowpiercer

i really liked how genuinely funny it was, and its premise is very interesting without the dystopian sentimentality overpowering the action and suspense

21. Caro luna's rating of the film Snowpiercer

The dialogue often felt clunky and out of place delivered by the English-speaking actors. It seemed like the delivery could be shifted to better fit the mood. Go Ah Sung, Song Kang Ho and Tilda Swinton were engaging to watch. So many plot holes though. So much unexplained.

22. Operation Kino's rating of the film Snowpiercer

The ending, where Captain America reveals himself to be a godless communist, derails an otherwise innovative film.

23. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Snowpiercer

"Be a shoe" is my new favorite line.

24. Spurcatu's rating of the film Snowpiercer

Contemporary film industry spills out glittery, hasty CGI and popcorn munching movies filled with temporary bursts of hysteria that count as real and intense acting. The plotline is even worse than a 60's sci fi movie where at least the futuristic possibility of such of a story to happen is somewhat close to happening. I'd take Ed Wood movies over this any time.