1. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Solace

2. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Solace

How this mess of a movie attracted so many solid actors is beyond me. Just about every thing here misfires but the biggest blame must be laid on the script, which makes little sense, and the director who is clearly without a clue of how to draw good performances or how to conjure narrative drive. I barely managed to finish this. Just stay clear and save yourself some grief.

3. biljana Gaće's rating of the film Solace

4. Noviar Darmawan's rating of the film Solace

5. vordven's rating of the film Solace

6. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Solace

Starts off interestingly, but after the first 30 minutes it just dissolves into stupidity. Too bad, because I think Hopkins, Cornish and Farrell have some chemistry going on. I guess it's borderline-impossible to make a coherent movie when the premise (dudes who kind of know everything) is so daft.

7. Daniél Lindström's rating of the film Solace

There's genuine effort here, and AH is great, but ultimately a confused mishmash of ideas.

8. Maxime Bracquemart's rating of the film Solace

Une enquête policière vraiment intrigante combinée à une véritable bonne idée de scénario, des enquêteurs faisant appel à un voyant pour élucider les meurtres. Prémonitions semble tout avoir pour être un vrai bon thriller. Dommage que la seconde partie du film se dilue dans un duel de voyants et du coup glisse doucement vers un polar/horreur beaucoup moins haletant.