1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Spectre

After the total sucess, the complete magnificence of Skyfall there comes a movie in which Christoph Waltz gives us an underwritten, if brilliantly performed, Blofeld. Which kind of symbolizes the entire film. Also, no skii chase in the Alps? Lame.

2. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Spectre

I really don't like this film. the female lead is not capable to leave any strong impression

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Spectre

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/11/06/james-bond-daniel-craig-spectre/

4. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Spectre

Nothing in this film is earnt: the villain, the plot, the pathos. Sam couldn't decide on a continent, so there are scenes set in every one, none of them given enough time to register. Similairly the tone leaps from attempts at old-school comedy to modern melancholy, missing both. Like its namesake Spectre is everywhere, but ultimately amounts to nothing. Made me appreciate Skyfall and miss when Mendes made movies.

5. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Spectre

6. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Spectre

The umpteenth variation on a theme where diminishing returns long since passed away.

7. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Spectre

I'm not really sure what happened or why, but it's too beautiful to look away.

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Spectre

9. Rūdolfs R. Vītoliņš's rating of the film Spectre

Decent Bond movie which somehow tries to make pastiche of almost everything from previous films: from Bonds arch nemesis Blofeld to campy jokes. Which makes sense if this is last entry from Mendes & Craig and film is made as farewell to 007. Unfortunately some of this and films quasi biblical conflict of brothers doesnt work. At least we got again DB5.

10. MistaRichard's rating of the film Spectre

The opening sequence was supposed to be scored by Radiohead. What a movie that would've been.

11. João Goulão's rating of the film Spectre

12. lisa's rating of the film Spectre

honestly should have used the theme song radiohead wrote but WHATEVER

13. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Spectre

14. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Spectre

Sam Mendes started out with 'American Beauty'. A daring and thoughtful picture. These Bond pictures he's done are the safest and least imaginative gun-for-hire things that you can possibly do other than superhero crap. Shame.

15. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Spectre

Aesthetically astute, and brimming with personality. Consider the opening, or the unsoundtracked first half of the brawl on the train, or Bond drunkenly aiming his sidearm at a wayward mouse. Yes, it drops the ball somewhat in its final act, but it's still the best Bond film in over 25 years

16. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Spectre

James Bond film on the most lower rate compared to any other Daniel Craig Bond's films. Lea Seydoux doing good as 'eye candy'

17. Legosaurus's rating of the film Spectre

18. F-BOMB's rating of the film Spectre

Few films nowadays go ahead and assume you're up to pace with the story the way this one does; i.e. Spectre's as serialized as we might ever see Bond. The strongest marks here come in the way Christoph Waltz is cast as Bond's ultimate archnemesis, borrowing from both the franchise's history and prior films to establish his clout, but that his defeat by Bond is for something greater than a personal vendetta.

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Spectre

20. Tutu888's rating of the film Spectre

Despite some good direction and an update on Moneypenny and Q there's not a single original idea in this Bond. For me the weakest in the Daniel Craig serie.

21. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Spectre

22. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Spectre

Never warmed to Craig as Bond and Waltz was a big disappointment in this. I miss Judi Dench.

23. Chris's rating of the film Spectre

Eh...it's fine. Mostly it's just kinda boring and derivative. It adheres a little too closely to the "modern blockbuster formula" (I see elements of The Winter Soldier, The Dark Knight, and Star Trek Into Darkness, among others), and does absolutely nothing to truly distinguish itself in any way. Batista was pretty great, but everything else was just kinda blah.

24. babycakesromero's rating of the film Spectre

what a fucking yawnathon. jesus, could they have made it any duller..and could someone please get daniel craig a suit jacket that actually fits him? it might help wipe that dumb expression off his face which seems to linger like a bad smell throughout the movie. Time for a reboot methinks, or maybe just leave it alone for a bit, we're all a little bonded out