1. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

"I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."

2. evanfrq's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

SPIDER-MAN 2 is the greatest entry in the franchise. This movie bring its storyline to another level. SPIDER-MAN 2 is more complex and deeper than its predecessor. Sam Raimi succeed to create such great expansion in the franchise. Each characters has deeper characterization. SPIDER-MAN 2 fun, thrilling, entertaining, and sometimes heart-warming. This movie is an example of great superhero movie. Mr. Raimi nailed it..

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

Best of the Sam Raimi "Spider-Man" movies with higher stakes, greater visuals and the great Dr. Octopus as the villain. It is also a more complex story that builds on the original but I'm sad to see that the more than 300 issues of comic issues are skipped and Peter is already out of college in this one.

5. Rocco's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

In my opinion, Raimi's sequel still holds up as the finest superhero movie ever made. With sparing, stunningly choreographed action sequences and a lean, nuanced story about the challenging nature of heroism itself, Spider-Man 2 is emblematic of the gooey-eyed grandeur that was lost when Christopher Nolan dragged the genre down into the muck and grime of his pseudo-realism.

6. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

7. MiloBOK's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

The best of the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies and a classic in the comic book genre. It's got a great tone, great action and a great plot and although I'm not the biggest fan of Tobey Maguire - this is his best work. The train scene in particular is one of the best comic book movie fight scenes.

8. dordairobert's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

9. Tixier's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

Le plus grand film de Super-héros, voire l'un des plus grands films américains (au moins des années 2000, peut-être de tous les temps). En tout cas le film qui a tout compris au genre, un fantasme devenu réalité, celui qui nous donne l'impression de voir une bande-dessinée se dérouler sous nos yeux, sur grand écran. Touchant, spectaculaire, inégalable, inégalé. Un monument. Merci Sam Raimi.

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

Sam Raimi knows how to superhero movies. He's not ashamed of the source material.

11. Teona Gal's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

12. runfromfire's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

Between the brilliant casting of Dafoe as the Goblin in #1 and the complete nightmaretrainwreckhorrorshowdancesequence of #3 I honestly cannot remember anything from this flick except Maguire's "taking a huge dump" face when he's trying to hold the train.

13. JMKE's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

OMG :O This was a wild ride, What i loved most about this movie was it had the most swinging and climbing up walls, in contrast to the other 2 which use the hoverboard too much. it makes me tummy go x'-P which is want you need from a superhero movie

14. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

15. Balthaz21's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

16. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

18. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

The audience is invited to empathize with a character that has as much Charlie Brown in him as Peter Parker. You feel for the guy. You've fallen behind and lost track of time because you thought you were doing something important.

19. James Mackin's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

I would say that this was the best superhero film of all time before the Dark Knight came out.

20. xOkamiii's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

All the problems Spidey faced during this flick felt so real to me.

21. ikkini's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

Les soucis d'éjaculation de notre héro rendent ce film plus attachant que beaucoup d'autres adaptations de guignols en costumes.

22. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

23. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Spider-Man 2

2004, dir. SAM RAIMI - 7/10 (USA)

24. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Spider-Man 2