1. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Spring

2. Pango's rating of the film Spring

After 2000 years of immortality, genetic alteration, metamorphosis, tentacles, and lots of random pseudo-scientific crap, she feels in love with a random uninteresting NOBODY in POLIGNANO AL MARE??? Are we serious?

3. bulgrin's rating of the film Spring

I would rather give it a 4 for its visual execution and atmosphere, but the acting is not superiour though still ok. So this a 3.5 film and definitely worth to watch.

4. wiwitaek's rating of the film Spring

Body horror version of Varda's Cleo From 5 To 7

5. BLP's rating of the film Spring

Um filme super original com um tom quase que único. O filme é dificil de descrever pois mistura elementos de vários géneros e rompe com as expectativas da sua própria narrativa. A cinematografia e a banda sonora são fantásticas e Lou Taylor Pucci dá uma excelente performance no papel do protagonista.

6. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Spring

3,5. I love the characters and their chemistry. Wouldn't consider it as a horror movie, tho

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Spring

Kind of annoyingly pedantic, after a while. But the charm of the characters, and crass cross-cultural humor will probably win more than a few people over. I can't say the film isn't cohesive, either.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Spring

Ok, ok. I lied, ok. But what would you have done if I told you the truth?

9. Neide Ramos's rating of the film Spring

Even in its more nonsense and horror/fantasy moments, it had a lot more potential if it didn't try so hard to explain those in a logical way. The Italian landscapes are breathtaking, but it also had me paying particular attention to all the bugs and dead animals that occasionally had their spotlight in the film. The last 40-50 minutes were a mess, it became a way too cheesy love story with a non desired happy ending.

10. ig_____or's rating of the film Spring

This is filled with ups and downs. Visually, it's an amazing postcard of the Italian coast... Damn I'm wishing so badly to go there someday. All the bugs and somewhat macabre frames were nice too. But then the monster story got weak because they tried to explain it and provide some sort of scientific justification to something that should have remained a mystery. Also... killing men is OK, but kitties and bunnies?!

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Spring

it starts very good & different - but the last 40 minutes are way too cheesy & lengthy.

12. Justwibi's rating of the film Spring

actually this is great, but.... i just didn't get it

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Spring

One of best films of 14' It does drag in spots and it's probably about a 1/2 hour too long. The sweetness got to me though

14. Pymo's rating of the film Spring

American, let me show you History...

15. milkfloat's rating of the film Spring

oooh fuck me i'm so philosophical

16. filmcapsule's rating of the film Spring

The film takes great pains to draw a roundabout metaphor from its horror elements back to the idea of love, and back, therefore, to a simple romance. It's as a romance that I think the film ultimately fail. Hindered by two game but ultimately flat performances, there's no real chemistry between the two leads. My suspicion is that the long flirtation scenes read well on the page but they don't come to life on screen.

17. chuiperdue's rating of the film Spring

18. Matt Richards's rating of the film Spring

Spring feels like a hybrid of a romance and a travelogue with the tiniest bit of monster flick mixed in for good measure. There are moments of fresh, truthful dialogue and an attempt to examine the perception of identity which play quite well. The visual aesthetic is a bit raw and feels at odds at times with the storytelling but overall it all feels quite fresh. 3 stars

19. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Spring

it's not great but it's ambitious and sweet (3.5)

20. Michael Garmonsway's rating of the film Spring

Terrible acting, boring lighting and mise en scene, and the premise gets ridiculous by the end. The only pluses are the performance of the farmer, and the cool pops of red around the frame.

21. eek's rating of the film Spring

Before Sunrise with a horror twist

22. el.'s rating of the film Spring

beautifully filmed, the camera is amazing. along with the dialogue, scenery and a nice touch of humor and emotion, it all contributes to the positive impressions which this film produced.

23. Joey Wright's rating of the film Spring

24. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Spring

El valor de "Spring" tiene que ver con esa capacidad de generar dos historias y sensaciones distintas y distantes. Por un lado es la historia de amor, menos hábil y apasionada de una caminata de Linklater, mientras por otro es ese secreto de espanto. La mujer imposible que guarda un historial, cuestión que no cercena a su otra historia. Contemos además su introducción, deprimente y sombría. Pinta casi a drama social.