1. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Stand by Me

The King of Coming-of-Age movies. Pun intended.

2. Aaken's rating of the film Stand by Me

The epitome of the coming-of-age films. It is impossible not to be affected by this tale of childhood. And it is even sadder in retrospect to think how River Phoenix's life would be struck as it was rising. This makes me cherish the film even more.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Stand by Me

A brilliantly told coming-of-age story based upon true elements from writer Stephen King's own years as a teenager. The film is full of young actors who would become famous all in their own right. Good period rock music. Some nail-biting moments especially the train sequence stand out. It is still one of the better adaptations based upon King's material as his best films has always been his most grounded ones.

4. patríciapinho's rating of the film Stand by Me

i was looking for "call me by your name" but stumbled upon "stand by me" instead which is a swell enough young gay coming-of-age replacement film

5. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Stand by Me

Mentre prometto di concedergli una seconda visione, non riesco a fare a meno di dire che l'ho trovato piatto e narrativamente debole. Il soggetto è originale, la realizzazione meno, tutto a causa di un susseguirsi di scene più o meno accativanti, ma tutte prevedibili, finale compreso. Peccato per la performance di River Phoenix e la novella di King, la quale sono sicuro sia più valida del suo adattamento filmico.

6. blkrchs's rating of the film Stand by Me

7. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Stand by Me

ıyyy gozluklu ne berbat baska bi velet bulamamışlar sanki

8. ammar's rating of the film Stand by Me

9. Ryan327's rating of the film Stand by Me

10. petit astronaute's rating of the film Stand by Me

11. yovargas's rating of the film Stand by Me

A well-meaning coming of age movie about 4 young boys on an adventure. Nice enough but I never bought the kids. They feel like an old man's idea of what kids act like, as opposed to the real thing. The whole thing feels kinda phony to me. It gets a B-.

12. Louis Robert's rating of the film Stand by Me

Impressionné par l'acting des kids. Une aventure qui nous replonge dans notre cerveau et notre coeur de 12 ans.

13. alchimia's rating of the film Stand by Me

A lot gayer than it seems.

14. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Stand by Me

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film Stand by Me

I watched this movie in church. True story.

16. Trunfos's rating of the film Stand by Me

17. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Stand by Me

18. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Stand by Me

19. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Stand by Me

As much as i want to be critic about this film, all my mind does is send me back to my childhood. On my living room couch in some half remembered lazy day in the 90s where Stand By Me were constantly on TV's afternoon schedule. So much goddamn feels...

20. Mr Ton Ton's rating of the film Stand by Me

Film penting untuk hidup saya sih. Kinda personal.

21. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Stand by Me

22. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Stand by Me

A story of the american class system. And a more horrific film than any horror film. The scene with the slugs in the water is disgusting.

23. Francesca Di Donna's rating of the film Stand by Me

Everyone must see this film: it reminds us how sincerly was having a friend in childhood. Brilliant!

24. muh.'s rating of the film Stand by Me

when i was a kid we used to search for places where people commited suicide in hope of finding any clues about them. people really were beasts before internet came...

← Previous 1 3 4