1. blkrchs's rating of the film Stand by Me

2. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Stand by Me

ıyyy gozluklu ne berbat baska bi velet bulamamışlar sanki

3. ammar's rating of the film Stand by Me

4. Ryan327's rating of the film Stand by Me

5. petit astronaute's rating of the film Stand by Me

6. yovargas's rating of the film Stand by Me

A well-meaning coming of age movie about 4 young boys on an adventure. Nice enough but I never bought the kids. They feel like an old man's idea of what kids act like, as opposed to the real thing. The whole thing feels kinda phony to me. It gets a B-.

7. Louis Robert's rating of the film Stand by Me

Impressionné par l'acting des kids. Une aventure qui nous replonge dans notre cerveau et notre coeur de 12 ans.

8. alchimia's rating of the film Stand by Me

A lot gayer than it seems.

9. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Stand by Me

10. MistaRichard's rating of the film Stand by Me

I watched this movie in church. True story.

11. Trunfos's rating of the film Stand by Me

12. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Stand by Me

13. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Stand by Me

14. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Stand by Me

As much as i want to be critic about this film, all my mind does is send me back to my childhood. On my living room couch in some half remembered lazy day in the 90s where Stand By Me were constantly on TV's afternoon schedule. So much goddamn feels...

15. Mr Ton Ton's rating of the film Stand by Me

Film penting untuk hidup saya sih. Kinda personal.

16. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Stand by Me

17. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Stand by Me

A story of the american class system. And a more horrific film than any horror film. The scene with the slugs in the water is disgusting.

18. Francesca Di Donna's rating of the film Stand by Me

Everyone must see this film: it reminds us how sincerly was having a friend in childhood. Brilliant!

19. muh.'s rating of the film Stand by Me

when i was a kid we used to search for places where people commited suicide in hope of finding any clues about them. people really were beasts before internet came...

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Stand by Me

A standard coming of age film. Kiefer Sutherland is a fun bully.

21. Esoteric's rating of the film Stand by Me

22. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Stand by Me

Great visual storytelling. Phoenix really shines. Moves seamlessly from external situations to internal struggle. Shows how and why our childhood relationships shape who we are and linger for so long. Great adventure out of a simple premise. Very well done.

23. kris's rating of the film Stand by Me

classic coming of age. This film holds its charm. It reminds me of friendship and adventures

24. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Stand by Me

Bella pellicola di formazione. La trama ha un ottimo ritmo ed appassiona, presentando anche lati più adulti. Sono presenti riflessioni sulle famiglie disfunzionali dei protagonisti, sulla loro amicizia e sulle loro paure sul futuro. I ragazzi sono ben caratterizzati e dimostrano molte sfaccettature. Molto inquietante in alcuni punti, come il ritrovamento del corpo che segna la fine della fanciullezza del gruppo.

← Previous 1 3 4