1. Amy Madden's rating of the film Stoker

It's an american thriller/horror. With uncomfortable beauty throughout the cinematography that often makes your skin crawl.

2. Sarah's rating of the film Stoker

beautiful, but the story spoils itself from the start. If you like it. cool. I don't. also what the fuck … how twisted is that sexual fetish family thing? (also in oldboy … what is your problem park chan wook? oh and also in thurst if you take the priest as a father figure.)

3. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Stoker

It's been a while, but I remember finding this majorly unsettling. As a tapestry of impending tragedy and rebellion - it works a treat.

4. Danielleo's rating of the film Stoker

5. giovanni's rating of the film Stoker

6. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Stoker

3.5 // i guess it was a bad choice of actors

7. zohen lux's rating of the film Stoker

i liked this film so much i decided to pay homage to it and reenact the shower scene but thinking about the piano duet instead of murder

8. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Stoker

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Stoker

Superb mise en scene and editing but a very weak screenplay whose main theme is Blood and its cinematographic and literary treatments. Beautiful but empty. Already forgotten.

10. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Stoker

11. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Stoker

12. apriccot's rating of the film Stoker

the pianorgasm scene was beautiful;; "So we decide to start again, wipe the slate clean, start fresh and we have children, little carbon copies we can turn to and say, you will do things I cannot. You will succeed where I have failed because we want someone to get it right this time. But not me, personally speaking I cannot wait to see life tear you apart."

13. Séon Kim's rating of the film Stoker

3 stars rating without Nicole Kidman's playing

14. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Stoker

15. kesurupan's rating of the film Stoker

16. Dave's rating of the film Stoker

Saw shades of Hitchcock (Shadow of a Doubt) and Chabrol. The direction is impressive, as is the performance of Wasikowska, but it is not nearly as suspenseful as it seems to think it is being. Solid, but ultimately feels less than the sum of its parts.

17. Finbar Somers's rating of the film Stoker

Masterful suspense until that shitty trash ending

18. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Stoker

19. Mia Khaleesi's rating of the film Stoker

Loved this movie. Watched it two times in a row, loved it that much. Very unique story told in a charming way. Beautifull scenes, awesome sounds follow the storyline all throughout the movie. Very nicely rounded movie that will get you involved. A bit streange and wierd but that just makes it even more beautifull.

20. roseros's rating of the film Stoker

I also want an uncle like Matthew Goode. This film also made me revisit Hitchcock's Shadow of a Doubt and gain a greater appreciation for the overlooked noir gem.

21. Válter Venâncio's rating of the film Stoker

Horror never been so elegant. I loved it.

22. Maggie's rating of the film Stoker

she didn't have to do that lol

23. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Stoker

An enthralling vampire picture featuring a standout masturbation sequence with fantastic editing.

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Stoker

This kinda remake of Shadow of a Doubt is a hoot.