1. chockablock's rating of the film Supersonic

Liam is the producer of the movie - that says it all

2. rksw's rating of the film Supersonic

the greatest fing cocky band in the world.. must be super stressed to be around with the gallagher brothers who have humongous ego.

3. babycakesromero's rating of the film Supersonic

4. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Supersonic

Great. Kind of mystical. You really get to feel that Oasis success was written by fate, like I think Noel says at some point. The missing star is beacuse a few things about Noel and Liam's relationship didn't seem clear to me.

5. Zissou's rating of the film Supersonic

"it felt fucking biblical, man."

6. abyantama's rating of the film Supersonic

7. Válter Venâncio's rating of the film Supersonic

"Noel has a lot of buttons and Liam has a lot of fingers."

8. Danu Labda's rating of the film Supersonic

Drinking game, take a shot everytime Liam or Noel said "you know what I mean?"

9. Alexandru Acsinte's rating of the film Supersonic

Not having listened to any Oasis before watching this movie, I must honestly admit that it made me want to delve into their history. Besides the fact it seemed to drag in some parts, I didn't find anything wrong with the film. It is what it is, it works really well; I like it's style, I enjoyed the music and I especially liked how none of the narrators were shown on the screen as they were talking.

10. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Supersonic

drinking game: a shot of tequila everytime the gallagher brothers say, "you know what i mean?"

11. -REM-'s rating of the film Supersonic

12. Cristi Georgescu's rating of the film Supersonic

editing and VFX eye-candy but it's more like an in-depth look at the sibling rivalry between Liam and Noel. should've insisted more on Noel's eventual destruction of the band, McCarroll's departure or their last albums

13. Aardsy's rating of the film Supersonic

Fuckin' massive, you know what I mean?

14. Droog811's rating of the film Supersonic

Great warts-and-all documentary on the quick rise and eventual fall, because of Noel and Liam's constant squabbling, of Oasis...and get ready for a lot of "D'You Know What I Mean"s...

15. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Supersonic

Mancunian Brotherly love or rivalry? Liam, Noel, and Bonehead the biggest cunts ever! Noel has a lot of buttons and Liam has a lot of fingers!

16. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Supersonic

17. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Supersonic

didn't realise that i was an oasis fan until i was in the screen and knew all the words to the songs. fresh and honest and insightful, gave me a new perspective on liam's behaviour and how difficult it must be to go through such huge changes in circumstances so young.

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Supersonic

Interesting and very entertaining documentary about their meteoric rise to fame - something that is so unlikely to happen nowadays given the way that the music industry and our culture in general has evolved. A great look at the power dynamic and therefore struggles of the two brothers and also reveals (inadvertently I think) how horrible they are as people!