1. K_Tarr's rating of the film Sweet Movie

Surreal and appalling perversion only the 70's could create. The absurdity and disgusting nature of it all is of a style that's often copied but never duplicated, and that's not such a terrible thing.

2. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Sweet Movie

3. Chearth's rating of the film Sweet Movie

4. vordven's rating of the film Sweet Movie

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Sweet Movie

Une oeuvre allégorique, un peu brouillonne et forcée qui reste intéressante... www.cinefiches.com

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film Sweet Movie

7. Ethan's rating of the film Sweet Movie

This is a deep journey into the depravity and insanity of human beings and the things they are willing to do to each other for personal gain or just for the sheer hell of it and at times this film can be disturbingly erotic.

8. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Sweet Movie

Feroci critiche al comunismo, al capitalismo, portatore di disumanità e bestialità, e alla TV, fascista e basata sull'apparenza. Critiche interessanti e visivamente ben fatte, ma un po' troppo didascaliche.La narrazione, un po' sconclusionata, non convince pienamente ma ha dei momenti notevoli.Molto buona la regia, anche se frammenta troppo la storia, e fa provare intense sensazioni.Messa in scena ispirata ed estrema

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Sweet Movie

There is no message in this film. Just sensation and exploitation. Keep moving.

10. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film Sweet Movie

11. wiwitaek's rating of the film Sweet Movie

it's finger licking good. Loved it, but there's no way I'd like to rewatch.

12. Anna Hakkenberg's rating of the film Sweet Movie

‘What is so sweet about this film?’: I wondered as I watched. Violence, mass deaths and the seduction of minors are covered up by large amounts of sugar-coating; quite literally. This movie plays with the colliding forces of the modern world, and shows that both are equally ridiculous,absurd and cruel. But it’s not only tragedy: the movie is filled with love,sexuality,happy chants, beautiful costumes&vibrant colors.

13. Arf's rating of the film Sweet Movie

4 stelle perchè è veramente fottuto questo film

14. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Sweet Movie

Very European, and stylistically very interesting. However, flirting with pedophilia shan't be allowed!

15. postblueink's rating of the film Sweet Movie

2/10 (21.02.2016). this maybe a great film or awful.

16. Aardsy's rating of the film Sweet Movie

That's the last time I eat sloppy joes during a movie.

17. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Sweet Movie

Full movie : ------------https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2ATarOmNag ........................................................................ With Carole LAURE (inteview in FR) : http://www.ina.fr/video/I08284697

18. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Sweet Movie

........................................................hmm

19. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Sweet Movie

Politically charged and sexy; one uniquely beautiful euro-cathartic experience!

20. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Sweet Movie

I started watching this and realised I'd already seen it. In my head I'd mixed it up with WR mysteries of the organism. To be honest both are interchangeable. Very much of the late 60s. Worth watching but not a keeper.

21. João Rocha's rating of the film Sweet Movie

Oh the 70's... Extreme-art, extreme-politic, extreme sex = 0 typified society.

22. La quinta luna's rating of the film Sweet Movie

23. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Sweet Movie

I loved this movie! Movies like this just don't exist anymore. It's twistedly entertaining from start to finish! Honestly the most disturbing thing in this film for me is the song that plays while the lady on the ship sails around.

24. Karthik's rating of the film Sweet Movie

One of the great summits of Makavejev’s intellectual yet scarifying art. I have I am afraid, a LOT to add to that: (SEE COMMENTS BELOW)

← Previous 1 3 4