1. Viginti_tres's rating of the film (T)ERROR

Plenty of manipulation going on in front of and behind the camera. The directors allowing the documentary to simply be swept along by the story.. The ultimate destination is an interesting one, and probably worthy of a film dedicated to delving into it from the get go.

2. BernardoL's rating of the film (T)ERROR

Algo amador e pouco cativante.

3. el.'s rating of the film (T)ERROR

-3. The relevance of this is unquestionable - an insight into an actually very expected series of events and the manipulation of such with a very instrumental, straight-forward objective should be allowed for the public eye to see. This puts in question the familiar saying 'safety first'. On the other hand, so much wasted time on irrelevant questions and dialogue...

4. thomasjeff16's rating of the film (T)ERROR

5. Jason's rating of the film (T)ERROR

A lot of fishy stuff going on out of frame. Would love to read an excoriating tell-all about the production of this movie. it is pretty hard to deny that this is the most important American documentary w/ specifically political implications I have seen since Citizenfour. I wouldn't have gleaned much from this material that I didn't already know if I hadn't seen these actual people knee-deep in this insane shit.

6. ari_jay's rating of the film (T)ERROR

The films' impressive level of access makes for a timely, terrifying, and human documentary. It succeeds simultaneously as portrait documentary and political thriller as we witness the FBI manipulate an ethical informant into the entrapment of an innocent civilian — leaving us questioning first amendment rights, government oversight, and the domestic "war on terror". No surprise that it'll leave with paranoia.