1. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Taken 2

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Taken 2

This is the worst film I have ever seen.

3. Kamran's rating of the film Taken 2

Laughable character development. No trauma or psychological consequence from first. slightly better action cinematography. 52/100 - Mediocre.

4. vordven's rating of the film Taken 2

5. SBERB's rating of the film Taken 2

6. Arf's rating of the film Taken 2

madò regà ma veramente?

7. Matt Rolls's rating of the film Taken 2

8. Peter's rating of the film Taken 2

Silly, of course, but exciting and more enjoyable and fun to watch than Mad Max:Fury Rpad.

9. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Taken 2

Famke Janssen recieves the thinnest role for a woman since Princess Peach and any human action is obscured; meanwhile, Albania is uninspiring

10. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Taken 2

I like the sequel of Taken. Liam Neeson, you're great.

11. MS1915's rating of the film Taken 2

Not as good as the first film, but I think it's still in line with the series. I wish there could have been more conflict, more consequences for Bryan Mills. His enemies didn't seem motivated enough. In other words, the stakes weren't raised high enough: "here we go again...". He seems like an indestructible force and even when he does need help, it's only a call away.

12. Araceli's rating of the film Taken 2

Hace ratito ya que quería verla. No le doy las cinco estrellas por cierto elementos demasiado forzados, pero me entretiene. Lo mejor es el análisis del viejo, como consigue mentalmente que todo calce.

13. drmishello's rating of the film Taken 2

Not even close to being badass as first one

14. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Taken 2

I thought it could be better than the first one, but no. Amazing to see such a (scarily) similar structure, with way less interesting (sic) characters. Lots of driving and chasing, not much fist fighting. "I'll be back for you babe, just keep bleeding to death in that open spot where you will be sure to get mugged a second time"

15. Diogo Quintela's rating of the film Taken 2

16. André Graça's rating of the film Taken 2

I was good with just the first, thanks.

17. Leela.T's rating of the film Taken 2

18. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Taken 2

his skill set wasn't properly utilized in this one.

19. Jake Kaltz's rating of the film Taken 2

So much better than Taken.

20. msmichel's rating of the film Taken 2

If you thought the first installment stretched credibility wait until you feast your eyes on this one (embassy car crash!!!!). Neeson does what he does best here; grimace and kill people. Silly sequel that tries to oneup the surprise hit and fails quite miserably. Can we please stop paying Rade Sebedzija to play villians? Please. Grace about the only performance worth noting here. Here's hoping it ends at 2.

21. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Taken 2

how am I going to count to three now?

22. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Taken 2

this film was pointless and incomprehensible. i dare anyone to watch this film and actually understand what is going on in any of the action sequences. on top of the more academic problems, this film is kind of racist. i love Luc Besson, and he's responsible for some of my favorite films, but the direction of this film should never have been placed in Megaton's hands. Maggie Grace is pointless, and so is Taken 2.

23. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Taken 2

24. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Taken 2

I was impatient and bored halfway through. The entire concept bothers me. If a family went through what happened in the first film, I doubt they would go out of the country again. They try to make the blood feud idea more feasible by including Albania in the film, but it just doest make sense. The bad guys spend money and lose even more men to capture the family. They could have shot and killed Brian at any time.