1. DarthVader's rating of the film Tammy

Yine bir yol filmi, yine çılgın bir ikili... Hollywood Steve Martin ve John Candy klasiği Planes, Trains & Automobiles’i, ya da Robert De Niro-Charles Grodin’li Midnight Run’u öyle sevmiş gözüküyor ki, kopyalarını her sezon piyasaya sürüyor. Susan Sarandon çılgın ve alokolik büyükanne rolünde.

2. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Tammy

3. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Tammy

This sinopsis pretty much summons this year's vacation with grandmother in Madrid.

4. Patrick John's rating of the film Tammy

Melissa McCarthy is the queen. Her character is so repulsive yet down-to-earth. This film is full of contradictions yet it worked. I love it. I had a laugh.

5. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Tammy

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Tammy

A few laughs here and there, but overall, it's just not very good (1.8/5)

7. spiderliliez's rating of the film Tammy

You may wonder why a star-studded movie like this can't work. Susan Sarandon, Melissa McCarthy, Kathy Bates, Toni Collette, Sarah Oh, all in one comedy. The humor was slapstick, mostly unintelligent, and unoriginal.. but I enjoyed it anyway. The scene on the lawn chair would be my favorite. If you like Melissa's usual characters in her movies, then give this a go. Otherwise, watch it just to pass the time.

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Tammy

9. ladysnaggle's rating of the film Tammy

I couldn't finish it and I feel bad about that.

10. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Tammy

I do love melissa in everything she does, but i have seen her in funnier films think it depends alot on the other actors shes partnered with, it worked alot better with sandra bullock. Never mind glad i watched

11. vlastyr's rating of the film Tammy

Couldnt watch it, I got about 30 minutes in before realising it was unwatchable. I regret wasting my time... It's that bad.

12. mediarulestheworld's rating of the film Tammy

Surprised how much I liked it. Don't see why so many people hated it.

13. Rui Silva's rating of the film Tammy

Melissa McCarthy not in her best.

14. Polyglot's rating of the film Tammy

Melissa McCarthy's stunt falls are almost reminiscent of Chaplin and Keaton.

15. Rocketeam's rating of the film Tammy

Louise from Thelma and Louise lived long enough to have a granddaughter with whom she tried to recreate her epic road trip but failed miserably.

16. Rocky Pajarito's rating of the film Tammy

Wandering and aimless, and can't make up for it in performances or script all the time, Tammy is an imperfect comedy that attempts to look deeper at character. That said, the cast is fairly on point throughout, and there's a heartfelt core at work that's incredibly endearing, and makes me give the film the benefit of the doubt. There's a seed here that can grow into something good from Falcone/McCarthy, for sure.

17. indecisivespice's rating of the film Tammy

It really could have done without the Bobby parts because the dialogue between Tammy and Bobby was SO SLOW my god.

18. Daniel Kasman's rating of the film Tammy

Tantalizing promise. One of these days...

19. El Biffo's rating of the film Tammy

Melissa McCarthy must be a really brilliant actress because she is so convincing at portraying stupid, ugly and boring. And when she scrunches her nose up she looks just like a pig. Amazing.