1. Ash's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

I found this unwatchable. Disgusting.

2. Frank ViSo's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

Una possibile origine scatenante al caleidoscopico sottomondo messo vistosamente in scena dal giovane Rocha Minter. Ovvero, l'infernale universo di Josè Mojica Marins (Zè do Caixao) trasportato nel cinema contemporaneo... http://visionesospesa.blogspot.it/2017/06/tracce-35-tenemos-la-carne-we-are-flesh.html

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

4. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

La escena final corta la carne en siete o trece pedazos

5. film_lies101's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

The ending is a total fucking cop out, but up until then it is utterly riveting!

6. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

"Tenemos la Carne" seems to be aiming as a critique of something. Social structures? Morals? Religion?There is an uneven mix of ideas lingering around. But that final twist shot "works" only as a cheat: it destroys the basis of its premise, its alleged symbols and metaphors, treating them basically as mere superficial provocations. A mess.

7. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

This is beautiful. It's like a twisted Eden garden where god teaches brothers how to screw each other behind moral bonds.

8. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

9. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

Philippe Grandrieux of Disneyland

10. bencor's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

"We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? No. It is a film. Zoom back camera. We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us."

11. Absentia's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

12. $ROBINROSA$'s rating of the film We Are the Flesh

Started well and ended very poorly.

13. Luciano de Azevedo's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

14. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

If you want to be edgy for the sake of edgy, try and have a more relevant or original theme. This wasn't even that provocative. More like boring.

15. Raúl Silva Gómez's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

Jose Luis Ortega lo dijo muy bien: "El reciente cine nacional ha lanzado algunas obras-berrinche que a la manera de un eructo postrresaca, se lanzan descarada y hediondamente en el comedor de quien te ha dado de cenar y beber." Es un insulto a todos los que deseamos hacer cine en un país como México ver cineastas irresponsables con su público como este supuesto enfant terrible. El bolillo aguado no espanta en México.

16. le Gars's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

How to spoil a beautiful cinematography and some Zulawski / Grandrieux / d'Agata references.

17. Dries's rating of the film We Are the Flesh

Inquieta sin dalle prime battute grazie anche ad un Noè Hernandez mattatore assoluto della scena ma poi con lo scorrere dei minuti diventa sempre più criptico e autocompiaciuto. Si arriva al termine che oltre alla bellezza della messa in scena , resta poco altro