1. Daniel Roque's rating of the film That's Love

Um filme-documentário que apesar de muito longo, faz-nos entrar dentro do dia-a-dia destas mulheres sem querer sair tão cedo. O melhor é a expressão na cara da Anabela Moreira quando não está para aturar peixeiradas.

2. Igor Ramos's rating of the film That's Love

I liked the 'docufiction' approach. How often do we envy the lives of those who live in a simple way and yet look so fulfilled? Sonia Nunes might be a force of nature, but it's through Anabela's eyes that we see this community. It could have been better edited, as it started to feel repetitive towards the end, but as a portrait of those women's reality, it works nicely.

3. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film That's Love

In my eyes, not all the scenes were essential for this strange comparison between two worlds that nothing have to do with each other. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/09/e-o-amor-2013.html

4. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film That's Love

★★★ nevermind the camcorder. fetch the trolley and bring the catch book.

5. pedro eira's rating of the film That's Love

fodaç, pagar 3 euros para ir à missa

6. nuno q's rating of the film That's Love

There's an interesting feature film in it, starring Sónia Nunes, and an irksome short, with Anabela Moreira's handycam monologues. Not an accomplishment, more of a blip in Canijo's career.