1. frogtoad's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

ugh... the greed in this movie made me feel sick

2. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

Pretty damned original, I liked it, it got a little TOO over the top in a few places, but it's a funny movie and I would've liked them to explore a little more on the sadistic nature of the teapot, as funny as the movie is, the concept they are discussing is quite frightening.

3. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

Temple lo mejor de la pelĂ­cula y bueno las poleras de threadless.

4. TheotherJones's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

A terrific idea with good moments but somehow it never comes together as it should. Part of the reason is the characters are unintelligent in ways they shouldn't be. Why would you buy a house in the same town? Why wouldn't you keep this thing locked up whenever it's not in use? The simple answer is because the plot needed them to behave in these unbelievable ways. This could have been great but ended up just ok.

5. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

When greed becomes associated with a teapot. It's a funny story about people's endless desire for money and riches. When do you stop when money just pops out of a teapot?

6. a Smith's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. And euphemisms help us forget that those eggs are people.

7. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

Hated it. Juno Temple is always mesmerizing no matter the content though.

8. Michelle Martinez's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

Quirky film. Young married couple trying to make ends meet come across this teapot that pours money when they injure themselves. It starts out innocent only wanting to reach One Million dollars but the greed and love for money grew and spun out of control. Beating (physically and mentally) themselves and each other up for a few dollars more. A lesson was learned. Great soundtrack.

9. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

I hate it when seemingly rational characters make completely irrational decision for the sake of moving the plot forward.

10. Rocketeam's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

A fairytale for adults that actually works!

11. JapeMan's rating of the film The Brass Teapot

A silly, fun and goofy movie that wears it's heart on it's sleeve. Normally I not one to like this kind of thing but I really really like this movie regardless! :D