1. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

Claude Chabrol + Benoît Magimel = <3

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

I've been doing an informal survey over the years on the subject of stupid vs. crazy. I've found that most men are more comfortable with being called stupid, and most women are more comfortable with being called crazy. Your results may vary.

3. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

Emotionally true to its tale

4. L'immoralistee's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

5. El Biffo's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

Claude Chabrol made the most remarkable murder mysteries. The only kind I like. They aren't about who did it, they are about why, and the motive is not greed or jealousy or any of the usual things. It's about psychological perversity.

6. lina maj's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

Should have stayed with your mother, man!

7. Tando's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

Overall I like the sense of suspense and intrigue of not knowing what would happen next however very disappointed by the ending. All too rushed.

8. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

This film is gripping and unexpected, great twists and turns from start to finish. I love the tenderness of Philip and his gentle understanding of the women around him. He gets lost and carried away finding beauty where others would see madness. Def a recommended watch.

9. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

funny? sort of. French? mais oui!! Formidable? assai....

10. miki's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

another masterpiece from chabrol....delicately layered, beautifully shot, mysteriously built up

11. Movieyana's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

An somber excursion into obsession. Full of mystery and shocking detail. Well worth viewing.

12. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

Wonderful camerawork, uncommonly suspenseful for a late Chabrol and great actors make this a winner. Typically bizarre moments in a seemingly normal world. What´s that smell?

13. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

My first Chabrol - I'm looking forward to more. (It is expiring from Netflix Instant.)

14. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Bridesmaid

Claude Chabrol is not a romantic, in the literary sense of the word. His women are icy, cold at the most. On the surface only. Because Chabrolian women's inner world is something you don't want to know. Or do you? Highly recommended.

15. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film The Bridesmaid

What I learned from this movie: To be fully alive, you must plant a tree, write a poem, kill someone, and make love with someone of the same sex. It wasn't as good as This Man Must Die, and the script was a bit uneven and unfinished, but there was no shortage of suspense and beautiful women! What more could one ask for?

16. jonathan narciso's rating of the film The Bridesmaid