1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Circle

2. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film The Circle

3. Aukse's rating of the film The Circle

A film about women - prisoners, smokers, pregnant, prostitutes - crossing the laws in Iran

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Circle

5. noice's rating of the film The Circle

6. Sander Moyson's rating of the film The Circle

What makes The Circle such a powerful movie? The way in which Panahi knows how not to speak. Is there something that could bring us closer to the heart of these tearful lives, than the flashing lights of a police car echoing on all these silent faces?

7. petit astronaute's rating of the film The Circle

8. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film The Circle

Which part of glorify? So, ironic and genuine story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prN8pnsBEnA

9. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Circle

""Why did you get in the car?" "Because you stopped." "That isn't reason enough."

10. sputnixed's rating of the film The Circle

made me sad and angry. no wonder the film was banned in the origin country.

11. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Circle

A heartbreaking document about the tragedy of being a woman.

12. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Circle

Filme en donde el centro de atención es la mujer iráni. Panahi se las ingenia para condensar toda una serie de casos en donde sus protagonistas "de paso" son víctimas de las costumbres represivas. Todo lo que sucede (o sucedió) en la historia, parece ser un consecuente de esa herencia machista. Desde la burocracia hasta los lazos familiares apañan estas prácticas, y tal parece que el miedo impide una revolución.

13. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Circle

The female gaze showcased in The Circle is both provocative and depressing. Jafar Panahi makes a powerful statement on the oppression of women in Iran, and the unique transitions in this film weave their plight into a beautiful, fascinating tribute that subtly applauds female bravery. One of my favorite Iranian films.

14. Nicole Elmer's rating of the film The Circle

This films amazes me each time I see it.

15. ach's rating of the film The Circle

I dont know. surely appropriate colors

16. rado's rating of the film The Circle

Worst. Social oppression metaphor. Ever! (Smoking ban)

17. Bekriah Mawasi's rating of the film The Circle

Sometimes feminist films... etc.

18. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Circle

An exquisitely sensitive film about the homelessness of women in Iranian society, circles caught in various squares -- prison cells, fathers' houses, even doctors' offices. Told elusively in a round robin style, the tales of these women -- and girls -- are presented as facets of the same stark reality, with little if any suggestion of a way out.

19. Christoffer's rating of the film The Circle

Intelligent and subtle portrayal of patriarchal society in the middle east, with a lot of space to reflect without an obvious political message.

20. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Circle

An apt title for the film: not only is it actually cyclic, one woman visits a cinema called the Circle. Panahi's sympathetic characters inhabit a fragmented narrative that compels the viewer to view Iranian society as the sum of their stories' parts, a clever move.

21. janitor_of_lunacy's rating of the film The Circle

''The painter was carelss. He forgot to put the beautiful flowers...''

22. chewari's rating of the film The Circle

Panahi uses Persian streets very well in this film. In general, streets make films very natural and realistic. Story goes on the streets and we see the routine life of Persian people. That is the another way of movie, I think.

23. Burak Sakallıoğlu's rating of the film The Circle

Good observation but too slow and some scenes are unnecessary too long...

24. Cornelis's rating of the film The Circle

The difficult situation of women in Iran is well reflected in this movie. But the story goes a little too slow in my opinion.