1. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

☆☆ e mezzo. Ma non ne sono sicuro, forse rimane sulle ☆☆☆ e basta.

3. flalorm's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

El color del paraíso o Tener un nudo en la garganta por 81 minutos.

4. Joana China's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

that's some neorealism for you

5. Mert Kaya's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

this made me remember my own grandmum. such beautiful, humane movie.

6. AdrianM.'s rating of the film The Color of Paradise

7. goulton green's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

About a life protagonist and a life antagonist. Son and father separated by so many things yet in core so similar. The same affinities and sensibilities they share, son pursue while father refuses to, which in return becomes his fear and cause of demise. One that goes with flow, the other antagonises, while he could not be blamed for it. Another of Majidi's beautiful and tearful purgatory for our beautiful tomorrow.

8. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

A powerful, sobering story in the same vein as the great transcendental filmmakers. Nature as spiritual language.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

10. bmelis's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

11. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

This is so very human in a way that manages to make you feel faith in life itself, and in love and in everything that is beautiful and pure and sincere out there.

12. baba lola's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

13. aikeart's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

Qué película más entrañable. Puedo recordar mi infancia y los paisajes de ella reflejados en un oriente medio no tan diferente a los Montes de María, Colombia

14. Joel's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

A heart-rending spiritual parable. Majidi does in fact make children's films for adults, full of wonder and innocence but at the same time profound in their scope. I found this film deeply moving, full of humour and heart. Up there with the great humanist films such as Bicycle Thieves and Umberto D.

15. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

16. frailsoul's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

One of those films that captures the infinity in a moment and the sublimity of colors.

17. Vera Sophia's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

...but he just wants to go to school, lives with granny, and be loved, like other kids. I am flooded with tears

18. Burcu's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

" Our teacher says that God loves the blind more because they can't see. But I told him if it was so, He would not make us blind so that we can't see Him. He answered "God is not visible. He is everywhere. You can feel Him. You see Him through your fingertips." / Now I reach out everywhere for God till the day my hands touch Him and tell Him everything, even all the secrets in my heart. "

19. eveningflares's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

20. apexa's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

Having seen this and 'Children of Heaven' I feel like it's safe to say that Majidi has this wonderful ability to create very touching and beautiful films with simple premises in a way that makes his films like this one so transcendent to watch.

21. liside's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

that bridge part, and his hand, in the end. oh my poor heart.

22. Kelvane's rating of the film The Color of Paradise

One of the saddest films on the surface with a tranquil and beautiful heart.

23. newginafets's rating of the film The Color of Paradise