1. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Commune

The narrative engine machinated by Vinterberg needed some more oil to slide out of its torpor

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Commune

It has the flavour of fading illusions. Man is a wolf to man. Recommended.

3. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Commune

A great companion piece to Mia Hansen-Løve's Things to Come. An engaging look at the anxiety of female ageing and the perceived 'use-by-date' that's unfortunately so common among men. It falters in it's naive approach to the concept of communal living and is evidenced in the little things, like not giving the members of the commune much to do aside from drinking and smoking. Still worth a watch. 3.5 stars

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Commune

D'excellents acteurs d'une indéniable présence, un réalisateur fortement impliqué dans une histoire en partie à connotation autobiographique, une parfaite reconstitution d'époque visuelle et formelle et pourtant on reste grandement étranger à toute cette agitation surfaite et chargée qui fleurit lourdement l'anecdote et la commémoration... www.cinefiches.com

5. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Commune

i didn't get all the drama, neither the settings (why them, what background for the supporting characters, why this and that), seemed a lot artificial and empty for me

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Commune

All of this for a lame walkman commercial?

7. -REM-'s rating of the film The Commune

8. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film The Commune

9. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Commune

10. belemir's rating of the film The Commune

11. adrianafeder's rating of the film The Commune

It's hard to believe this is a Vinterberg movie. The commune they create - not for an ideal, but because Anna is bored in her marriage - is a joke. They are like those relatives you can't wait to send away from your house. But in this case you can't do that because they live with you. They pretend they are close, but when one of them have a breakdown they sweep under the carpet and abandon her as she collapses.

12. tjim's rating of the film The Commune

3.5 It's quite a sad story. Is it that hard for adult people to live together? But there are some interesting things there. Overall I'm happy I went to see it.

13. Justine Vernera's rating of the film The Commune

As a person that had lived within a real commune, I was very disappointed. This was not a film of communal lifestyle, most of the characters were abandoned for the sake of the main plotline and the final event that is supposed to make us all cry - well...

14. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film The Commune

15. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film The Commune

16. emanuela's rating of the film The Commune

Men who falls in love with the young lady, freja who falls in love with the nerd boy crazy stupid love. the drama in freja's mother when she talks about her dream on erik having 3 min only of sex togheter, touched my heart.

17. Carolina's rating of the film The Commune

As usual a masterpiece by Thomas Vinterberg

18. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film The Commune

Vilads knew when the love was gone he was also gone. No matter how open minded and progressive a relationship is, women will never be comfortable with open relationships let alone having the new object of desire under the same roof.

19. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Commune

20. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Commune

21. Marti Penla Pranz's rating of the film The Commune

22. Shōten's rating of the film The Commune

23. Alex's rating of the film The Commune

24. Thijmen's rating of the film The Commune

Nice movie that depicts life in a commune with its struggles and beautiful moments. Never really touching or extraordinary but I liked that I recognised some typical commune situations from the time I lived in a (kind of) commune.