1. alexandrra's rating of the film The Cove

2. Matt's rating of the film The Cove

Five stars just in support of this project.

3. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Cove

4. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film The Cove

Truth seems a fearful and implacable enemy to us poor children of men. It lives its own life in deep dark waters hidden from our gaze by the flickering dappled waves.

5. Ian Pike's rating of the film The Cove

Tragic exposure of human ignorance and greed at the cost of a beautiful and intelligent animal species. A fascinating film made by a group of courageous, committed people.

6. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The Cove

Some of the most disturbing footage I have seen in some time is contained right here, so those not keen on viewing any bloodshed or cruelty may well find it hard to stomach. Having said that, it feels as if it needs to be seen. The whole thing is majorly biased, absolutely, but it's also intriguing, intense, and downright traumatic.

7. Georgi Ashcroft-Spurr's rating of the film The Cove

Heartbreaking and unbelievable. I cried.

8. Superfrog's rating of the film The Cove

is the perfect score denoting the perfect documentary, certainly not. The perfect score here is for the fact that this film perfectly delivers on its humble aims of exposing a problem, explaining its tenets and delivering a very engaging piece performing the task of passing a message. There is little judgment, no grand sacrifice, just the story of a bunch of people and what they do.

9. Ross's rating of the film The Cove

Strong stomach required

10. Al Green's rating of the film The Cove

An amazing film. Vital, informative and full of regret and passion. The build up to end sequences is so well controlled and the final scenes are among the most depressing portrayal of inhumanity that I've ever seen in a documentary.

11. Adam Góralczyk's rating of the film The Cove

Is should be showed in every school in all over the world!!!!

12. Charles Corn's rating of the film The Cove

Shocking and gripping, more thriller than documentary.

13. Nick Stamp's rating of the film The Cove

Pictures speak louder than words.

14. SiIencio's rating of the film The Cove

In societies where the link between animals and food is being blurred beyond recognition, this film reconnects us with that simple truth. The film is nevermind a candid but shallow affair and perhaps too emotional for its own good. However it should prompt us to look deeper into the concept of human speciesism and ponder our relationship with food, animals and nature at a time when a new conciousness is emerging.

15. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Cove

Perfect if you want to feel disgusted to be a human being and also want to end your evening in tears.

16. jeremy r cole's rating of the film The Cove

17. kris's rating of the film The Cove

Dolphins are extremely intelligent and self aware. Richard O'barry should know. I personally don't think the guys killing them should be called fishermen. Sad to see!

18. Riccardo Anacar's rating of the film The Cove

A must see. I want to thank Ric O'Barry for what he is doing, the director and everybody involved for having the balls to bring up this yearly massacre ... a shame on humans.

19. PFL's rating of the film The Cove

"The Cove" is a gripping work that potently documents man's capacity for cruelty, climaxing in a truly sickening scene that is, frankly, difficult to watch. Whilst from a stylistic perspective there may be an over-reliance on time-lapses throughout, this takes nothing away from the admirable determination and audacity of the filmmaker and his team to create a documentary that can help make a difference to our world.

20. Ade Hendy's rating of the film The Cove

Thrilling to the last! #untilwestopit

21. tommy cruise's rating of the film The Cove

lol dolphins are stupid anyways

22. Sara Castro's rating of the film The Cove

23. laissez-faire's rating of the film The Cove

24. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Cove

The most horrifying ecological investigation I've seen in awhile. It would serve this right to name it a 'horror doc' instead of just being another Michael Moorish kind of effort of cultural awareness towards the infuriating and shocking industry of whaling and dolphin slaughter in Japan.

← Previous 1 3 4