1. sebekk's rating of the film The Divide

Dividing the hell out of you

2. Sebastian-Jr.'s rating of the film The Divide

I don't know why the rating for this film are so low ? I thought it was very good..

3. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Divide

Moral of the story: If the world is ending and you've got a choice between Michael Biehn's fallout shelter and somebody else's, go with the other guy's.

4. hastapura's rating of the film The Divide

I liked the final scene? Not sure it was a good idea to let Ventimiglia go rabid frat-boy all over the back half but honestly all the dropped plotlines and sidelined Biehn feel like stalling until they can blow the FX budget on that last sequence, which says a whole lot without all the yelling. I think the script just said "faggot" and "motherfucker" with instructions to vary the volume.

5. cakewithlegs's rating of the film The Divide

Well that was tragic and depressing and hard to watch. Not because it was awfully done, but because of the dark and disturbing turn of events. I want to say that it was real and that's why it was so disturbing, but I can't honestly think that people would really behave the way they did in the film given the situation. Artistic license and all, I still think that the director did well to get a reaction from viewers.

6. chanandre's rating of the film The Divide

7. Michelle Arf's rating of the film The Divide

To put it succinctly, this is a movie with no artistic or entertainment value. I didn't think I'd be able to have a more unpleasant, angering movie watching experience then that time I rented Meet the Spartans as a joke, but The Divide handily delivers. I wish I could give it negative stars.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Divide

Grisly and disturbing to say the least. The director does not aim for realism but sensationalism with the movie's depiction of human cruelty. One might argue that the characters descend into depravity conveniently quick but that is beside the point. The point is to examine the worst possible behaviour in an extreme situation. If you want something similar that plays for realism watch Haneke's Time Of The Wolf.

9. Sergio Santiago's rating of the film The Divide

A squalid, gimmicky film, with lacking substance. Pathetic,

10. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Divide

11. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film The Divide

12. Beefy's rating of the film The Divide

Disappointing, unoriginal post apocalyptic horror film about man's inherently dark nature. It eschews the few interesting ideas it briefly brings up and focuses more on the obvious.

13. Sean's rating of the film The Divide

New York get's nuked and a group of survivors hole up in the basement of an apartment building complex. Michael Biehn and Milo Ventimiglia give great performances,it is a pretty twisted film, lots of chaos and people going insane and some nice gore. This is from the director of the french horror Frontier(s)

14. Westley's rating of the film The Divide

Contrived and pretentious. The characters didn't feel real, they felt manufactured and over-the-top. There were also way too many self-important slow-mo sequences with turgid music playing in the backround; these sequences were pretentious and unearned and just felt like time-filler for the most part. I'd skip this movie if I was you. It's even worse than the movie 'Blindness'. That's how bad it is.

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Divide

really not bad, some very weird stuff in this movie... but for me definitely too long, too much space is sadly filled with some boring emotion-shit. i would be much happier, if i'm dead before entering this room...

16. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Divide

Group dynamics gone rotten. Lord of the flies cum apocalypse. Alpha men. Madonnas and whores.Living in the end of times. No substance. No sophistication. Nothing at all, End of line.

17. Nicola Altieri's rating of the film The Divide

Xavier Gans...è ufficiale, sei una sola...

18. bradfms's rating of the film The Divide

It had its perks but also lost points in spots. I admired how ghoulish some of the characters became though.

19. Mugino's rating of the film The Divide

It draws and drowns you in its harrowing descent into desperation and the madness of the living unable to cope with mortality. And the small sci-fi twist is visually interesting. But when you finally surface for air at the end, you realize it has imparted nothing. However, kudos to the strong cast: German, Ventimiglia, Eklund and Arquette demonstrate that they have a great deal more to offer.