1. luís debonoir's rating of the film The Fall

2. Eli K's rating of the film The Fall

After watching 'behind the scenes,' even more interesting facts appear: little girl, Alexandria (Catinca Untaru), along with the whole crew except the director, for almost entire shooting process thought that Roy (Lee Pace) ACTUALLY COULD NOT walk – this information makes the film even greater.

3. anarresti's rating of the film The Fall

Nice. I want to see more of Tarsem Singh.

4. Vivi Chambel's rating of the film The Fall

Stunning magical movie this one...too great.

5. angeldromero's rating of the film The Fall

Breathtaking cinematography, production design and sound design but the story lacked of substance.

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Fall

THE FALL is one of the great movie from director Tarsem Singh. Maybe, it's only his great movie so far. I realized the storyline of this movie lacks of punch. But somehow, I felt emotionally attached to this movie. It was kinda a simple story beautifully told. THE FALL works because of its sense of art and simplicity of storytelling. THE FALL is a beautiful cinematic experience. Shame, I didn't watch this in cinema..

7. Whiskiono's rating of the film The Fall

8. Kasun Surindu's rating of the film The Fall

Ending <3 Did not see that coming.

9. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film The Fall

Some serious ruthless editing needed to be done by someone who wasn't emotionally attached to the footage, and this could have been a truly great film. Although, if that had been done, the financial backers would most likely have noticed that a lot of money was spent on unnecessary sequences, and they'd be correct.

10. Chris's rating of the film The Fall

absolutely beautiful, and though some scenes (dervishes, rice fields, chanting group) almost seem copy+pasted from Baraka (1992, Ron Fricke), they're used to great effect and i still loved every second

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Fall

I just didn't get this film. Beautiful photography but dull, dull, dull.

12. Violet Rien's rating of the film The Fall

Beautiful colors and music. Nice and interesting story.

13. Aube James's rating of the film The Fall

Stunning cinematography and art direction which wears off eventually once I started focussing on its too sporadic story. "The Fall" falls flat in the third act, and I think the tedium starts to nag at me halfway.

14. Finbar Somers's rating of the film The Fall

If they'd made the fairytale story actually original/interesting, this could have been a masterpiece

15. abc's rating of the film The Fall

Loved this film for its visuals. Sumptuous, clean, clear & just beautiful. I do agree with most that there is something lacking with the story but I was drawn into the film by watching the relationship develop between the 2 leads. Alexandria's performance is beautiful in its wonder & curiosity for life in contrast with Roy's lack of interest in living life anymore. I've watched it a few times & will watch it again

16. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Fall

Visually, I can't recommended this film enough along with some clever editing transitions and beautiful music score. Starting off with what seems to be a great story and interesting characters it quickly goes downhill, with the final half hour of the film which seems to be a complete fuck you to the viewer. Genuinely disappointed in this film which could have had the potential to merge The Cell and Pan's Labyrinth

17. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Fall

The cute little girl savior should just be saying "Do it, do it!" The entire movie.

18. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film The Fall

19. QuincyArthur's rating of the film The Fall

A beaut with a similar mind complex to mine. The hiccupy straining of language. The pure gibberish of childhood vs the tainted voice of adulthood. The confusion of signs, this film captures it greatly and has a perfect use of beethoven good job tarsem too bad you mainly directed ads

20. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film The Fall

21. helenasestraa's rating of the film The Fall

22. Beau de Jour's rating of the film The Fall

A movie about... responsibility. We have to keep living, to keep creating, to keep telling our story 'cause that's what makes us humans. Astonishing imagery.

23. Iuliaalexandra's rating of the film The Fall

24. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film The Fall

What a powerhouse this is. Script and acting are in check, but the way Singh adds meaning with just film language is amazing. The way he combines bodily effects with cinematographic effects is amazing. In the visual department there is nothing not to like. Great shots and locations. I can imagine people think it has too much pathos, but for me it hit all the right notes.