1. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Founder

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Founder

Decent biopic and simultaneously reminder that corps are by and large run by evil fucks. Keaton shines in the lead role, but some overacting and schmaltzy moments keep this from being a truly great film. Still, not a bad mainstream film at all, and better than some of the dreck Marvel and other studios are churning out these days. For this reason, I say recommended. 3.5 stars, extra half star for Keaton's portrayal.

3. NUGA's rating of the film The Founder

I watched this movie twice and the first time i was awestruck by the way the movie ended in a big "Hurrah" for those machiavellian people who just want to succeed no matter what. By second watch, though, i found a much more neutral vibe that also seems very much partial. It thells us a story many aren't familiar with, with all-round good performances to boot, even though nothing much else is offered.

4. seakat's rating of the film The Founder

Michel great although his transformation is abrupt

5. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film The Founder

Keaton's good at being evil, but that's about it

6. Marcelo Baldin's rating of the film The Founder

McDonald's food was already terrible, and their history is even worse. I'm glad I don't step into this place for years. Michael was good tho.

7. Christian Rains's rating of the film The Founder

A below average film about an above average thief. Keaton is great though. Duh.

8. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film The Founder

Glorifying deceit and unfair business. Looks like they just made a "great American" movie! As much as interesting the background story of McDonald's is, it totally missed the part where you help the viewers realize that what Ray did wasn't good. Approving behaviors likes this shapes society bit by bit, and it's already too wrecked to keep on encouraging people to do more harm.

9. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film The Founder

10. abrahamgbj's rating of the film The Founder

Quite enjoyable and eye-opening

11. Justwibi's rating of the film The Founder

good to know about the history

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Founder

bai, m a intristat prea rau filmu asta 3.5

13. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film The Founder

honestly i cant even just finish the movie and fast forward the rest. kroc was just pure evil i hate mcdonald now

14. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film The Founder

Inspiring Story of the American Dream.

15. N!nA's rating of the film The Founder

A bit slow but a good movie for startup fans. So happy there is no McDonald in Iran! Sanctions have made us creative! a few seconds ago

16. jooley's rating of the film The Founder

I left this feeling furious and gross, which to me means this film did its job. Keaton and the supporting cast sold me completely and the slow pacing only made the increasingly infuriating developments at the end feel earned.

17. Felix Millan's rating of the film The Founder

Birdmac or The Unexpected Virtue of Fast Food. A 2 hour commercial.

18. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Founder

Terrible shmaltz. For all of it's impeccable production design there are so many cring-worthy moments of lazy scripting, clunky direction and over the top acting from everyone. It also still feels like a giant TVC for Mcdonalds. 2 stars

19. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Founder

All movies about Corporations are horror movies because there is nothing more terrifying, lethal, and toxic than a Corporation. The equally monstrous American justice system equates Corporations to citizens: this personification suggests that McDonald's is like Freddy, Nike is Jason, Apple is Michael. These monsters extract surplus values from their labor force, like vampires. And they are really, really hard to kill

20. Linda's rating of the film The Founder

something in between 2.5 and 3 stars

21. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film The Founder

i love mcdonalds and i really really hate ray kroc. oh fuck you ray, you ruined my love for mcd:(

22. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Founder

Great marketing move. Made me buy McDonalds 3 times that week.

23. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film The Founder

Michael Keaton is on fleek in this raw portrait of the struggles of a broken man trying to reach the top. Wining is much more about losing than I tought and that's what I get from this technicolor semi-happy real story. Oh...and the stupid things we do for love...c'mon...powdered milkshake!

24. Leandro Palma Martins's rating of the film The Founder