1. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Founder

Despite the light tone the film shouldn't be overlooked with what it means to buy out competition with clever wording, replacing food with synthetic material and throwing enough money at something to get what you want. It's capitalism in it's horrific and ugly portrayal of what's under the american dream that Kroc represents and what Keaton manages to get across. If Super Size Me never got to you, then this might.

2. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film The Founder

Interesante....las conclusiones son las mismas de siempre, nadie llega a la cima de forma absolutamente limpia.....simplemente no es posible

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Founder

Actually, I've already know a few parts of McDonald's history. But when I watched this movie, THE FOUNDER is still engaging. This movie has a solid storytelling. It's just a story about from zero to hero (or should I say bastard?). Director John Lee Hancock succeed to show us about the dirty side of capitalism. It's hard not to mention Michael Keaton's evil performance as Ray Kroc. THE FOUNDER is worth watching...

4. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Founder

A very well made biopic. Was super interesting because it's curious to know how this huge garbage empire was born. i liked the beginning of this fast food and i definitely have right now hamburgers from that period but now definetly fucking no way. i hate everything that mcdonalds or kfc stands for. Keaton does a good job as a anti hero, a crook, a fucking leech that for money and power broke so many hearts. 7/10

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Founder

6. fearraigh's rating of the film The Founder

Straightforwardly old-fashioned but very engaging. Far from the hagiography I was expecting and it has a surprising bite. It's not afraid to paint Ray Kroc's man without qualities as the sociopathic opportunist who built an empire and, in a way, personified a late Capitalism that peddles something that is perilously close to nothing.

7. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Founder

8. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Founder

Decent biopic and simultaneously reminder that corps are by and large run by evil fucks. Keaton shines in the lead role, but some overacting and schmaltzy moments keep this from being a truly great film. Still, not a bad mainstream film at all, and better than some of the dreck Marvel and other studios are churning out these days. For this reason, I say recommended. 3.5 stars, extra half star for Keaton's portrayal.

9. NUGA's rating of the film The Founder

I watched this movie twice and the first time i was awestruck by the way the movie ended in a big "Hurrah" for those machiavellian people who just want to succeed no matter what. By second watch, though, i found a much more neutral vibe that also seems very much partial. It thells us a story many aren't familiar with, with all-round good performances to boot, even though nothing much else is offered.

10. seakat's rating of the film The Founder

Michel great although his transformation is abrupt

11. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Founder

Keaton's good at being evil, but that's about it

12. Marcelo Baldin's rating of the film The Founder

McDonald's food was already terrible, and their history is even worse. I'm glad I don't step into this place for years. Michael was good tho.

13. Christian Rains's rating of the film The Founder

A below average film about an above average thief. Keaton is great though. Duh.

14. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film The Founder

Glorifying deceit and unfair business. Looks like they just made a "great American" movie! As much as interesting the background story of McDonald's is, it totally missed the part where you help the viewers realize that what Ray did wasn't good. Approving behaviors likes this shapes society bit by bit, and it's already too wrecked to keep on encouraging people to do more harm.

15. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film The Founder

16. abrahamgbj's rating of the film The Founder

Quite enjoyable and eye-opening

17. Justwibi's rating of the film The Founder

good to know about the history

18. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Founder

bai, m a intristat prea rau filmu asta 3.5

19. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film The Founder

honestly i cant even just finish the movie and fast forward the rest. kroc was just pure evil i hate mcdonald now

20. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film The Founder

Inspiring Story of the American Dream.

21. N!nA's rating of the film The Founder

A bit slow but a good movie for startup fans. So happy there is no McDonald in Iran! Sanctions have made us creative! a few seconds ago

22. jooley's rating of the film The Founder

I left this feeling furious and gross, which to me means this film did its job. Keaton and the supporting cast sold me completely and the slow pacing only made the increasingly infuriating developments at the end feel earned.

23. Felix Millan's rating of the film The Founder

Birdmac or The Unexpected Virtue of Fast Food. A 2 hour commercial.

24. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Founder

Terrible shmaltz. For all of it's impeccable production design there are so many cring-worthy moments of lazy scripting, clunky direction and over the top acting from everyone. It also still feels like a giant TVC for Mcdonalds. 2 stars