1. Andrew Esson's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

In the midst of trying to legitimise his business dealings in New York City and Italy in 1979, ageing Mafia Don Michael Corleone seeks to avow for his sins, while taking his nephew Vincent Mancini under his wing.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

It is still an engaging mob family soap opera with a lot of tragedy, action and surprising twists. "Everyone" complains about the director's daughter, Sofia Coppola, who replaced the planned Winona Ryder but I like her and they should instead complain that Robert Duvall is absent from this film and his replacement (son) Franc D'Abrosio (who I have never seen in another film since) never manage to fill his shoes.

3. D I A N A's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.”

4. LWS1990's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

5. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

6. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

very dramatic final 30 minutes, but all in all - a quite unnecessary part.

7. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

3.5 // don't like the ending, my dear duke. and dialogue is really bad

8. Quesera,sera's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

9. Andre's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

A genuine disappointment. As much as Sofia Coppola was miscast, Pacino gives the worst performance in the film. Willis' photography is weirdly bland, and characters come and go without much of an impression. No film would overcome the overwhelming sense of closure left by Part II; this unfocused, tired movie never stood a chance.

10. F-BOMB's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

I've really mixed feelings about Godfather III. It's not actually "a 5 star film" the way parts I and II are, and if you evaluate its on its own merits, it's a deeply flawed film in terms of casting choices, but that doesn't take away from it. Yes, I and II stand on their own, but they also do anticipate that one day this story would need to be told.

11. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

12. El Biffo's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

I know this film is pretty bad but at the end when Pacino is confessing his sins ("I killed my brother"), it made me cry. I cry easily tho.

13. FISCHER's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

>>> Une oeuvre fort intéressante ! www.cinefiches.com

14. Swamp Leech's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

15. Jason Av's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

16. Dalibor's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

Everything from the unconvincing incestuous relationship, dude in leather jacket becoming Capo di tutti capi, to glasses functioning as a murder weapon looks both awfully forced and naive for any crime film, and a tone too dramatic for a part of a very refined trilogy. It is obvious there was enough material and ideas solely to give it a basic temporal full circle.

17. Nathan Silva's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

As part of the greatest trilogy in cinema history it does suck. It's nowhere near as epic and emotionally packed as the previous parts. As a stand alone gangster film Its actually pretty solid and very well directed, apart from the cringeworthy performance of Sofia Coppola.

18. Raúl Silva Gómez's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

The best of the trilogy. Fiteme.

19. C. G.'s rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

20. ig_____or's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

Michael Corleone's demise was as fascinating to see as Vito's. I was so glad when his daughter was shot in the end! My biggest problem with the trilogy were the scattered secondary/tertiary characters - even watching the films back-to-back in 4 days, I struggled to recall all their names and roles within the Godfather saga. But all in all, I see why these films are so highly-regarded by audiences and critics alike.

21. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

22. James Mackin's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

This isn't really that bad. Let's be frank, it's just that Sofia Coppola was really horrible in it. Otherwise, I think this is pretty good. Al Pacino is phenomenal in it.

23. panduabi's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III