1. F-BOMB's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

I've really mixed feelings about Godfather III. It's not actually "a 5 star film" the way parts I and II are, but if you evaluate this film on its own merits, it's a deeply flawed film in terms of casting choices, but that doesn't take away from it. Yes, I and II stand on their own, but they also do anticipate that one day this story would need to be told.

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

3. El Biffo's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

I know this film is pretty bad but at the end when Pacino is confessing his sins ("I killed my brother"), it made me cry. I cry easily tho.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

>>> Une oeuvre fort intéressante ! www.cinefiches.com

5. Swamp Leech's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

6. JasonAv's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

7. Dalibor's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

Everything from the unconvincing incestuous relationship, dude in leather jacket becoming Capo di tutti capi, to glasses functioning as a murder weapon looks both awfully forced and naive for any crime film, and a tone too dramatic for a part of a very refined trilogy. It is obvious there was enough material and ideas solely to give it a basic temporal full circle.

8. evanfrq's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

Its not Don's war, just about Vincent vs Joey Zasa

9. Nathan Silva's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

As part of the greatest trilogy in cinema history it does suck. It's nowhere near as epic and emotionally packed as the previous parts. As a stand alone gangster film Its actually pretty solid and very well directed, apart from the cringeworthy performance of Sofia Coppola.

10. Raúl Silva Gómez's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

The best of the trilogy. Fiteme.

11. c.g's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

12. Igor Ramos's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

Michael Corleone's demise was as fascinating to see as Vito's. I was so glad when his daughter was shot in the end! My biggest problem with the trilogy were the scattered secondary/tertiary characters - even watching the films back-to-back in 4 days, I struggled to recall all their names and roles within the Godfather saga. But all in all, I see why these films are so highly-regarded by audiences and critics alike.

13. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

15. James Mackin's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

This isn't really that bad. Let's be frank, it's just that Sofia Coppola was really horrible in it. Otherwise, I think this is pretty good. Al Pacino is phenomenal in it.

16. panduabi's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

17. Pahri's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

18. Ka potem Es's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

8.5/10. I still don't understand why do people hate this one so much...

19. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

Stay close to your friends, but stay closer to your enemies

20. Ethan's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

Third films are tricky and this one falls into that curse. Could it be that Part 2 was so great that it was impossible to top? Maybe. Or it could just be Coppola going through the motions again. This film definitely lacks passion but it is worth the watch just to finish the trilogy.

21. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

No good. Andy Garcia spoilt it. And if Andy Garcia spoilt it, what to say about Sofia Coppola? A nightmare-disaster. She ruined it.

22. galuh indri's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

As cheesy as the ending looks, I just can't get enough of the opera scene - DRAMATIC, love it!

23. pluviosity's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III

too much words, for so little of plots. Without Al Pacino, this would be a big, almost unforgivable, of a mess.

24. Victor Rodrigues's rating of the film The Godfather: Part III