1. Fabiha's rating of the film The Graduate

Hello darkness my old friend

2. Louis Robert's rating of the film The Graduate

Quand tout est en place pour un succès.

3. AALC's rating of the film The Graduate

4. gilfcarreira's rating of the film The Graduate

5. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Graduate

6. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film The Graduate

7. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film The Graduate

Hello darkness my old friend

8. boughtabride's rating of the film The Graduate

how did it take me THIS long to see this movie. it was so funny and a new old way of looking at film. the music was used so amazingly and now i really understand the weight of mrs. robinson. also strangely intimate. also that ending has gotta be one of the GOAT

9. kinotopia's rating of the film The Graduate

neither the start nor peak of movies about rich white people going through ennui.

10. bernardovazdecastro's rating of the film The Graduate

"would you like me to seduce you?" Probably a guilty pleasure of mine, like "Peggie Sue Got Married". There is something about this two films that excite me, but at the same time I recognize they are far for being great films, with plenty of kitsch situations and aesthetic quite dated. But they reveal a certain spirit and a certain taste from an era and shows a new solutions for Hollywood's production.

11. Walker's rating of the film The Graduate

It's just one of those legendary movies, what can I say? ...

12. Scott Dubin's rating of the film The Graduate

A remarkable film well deserving of its reputation.

13. Slappy McGee's rating of the film The Graduate

(4.5 stars) Not only is this movie extremely well-written, but Mike Nichols does a masterful job of telling is story through lingering reaction shots (specifically Bancroft) and clever editing. Just amazing directorial work. I feel that this would be a perfect movie for the Millennial Generation to watch. The wheel really comes around, right? Very interesting. Oh... and the movie is still amazing.

14. FISCHER's rating of the film The Graduate

Enorme et imprévue recette au box-office cinématographique, pour cette sympathique réalisation américaine, qui draina des millions de spectateurs aux quatre coins du monde, précédée par l'extraordinaire succès musical de la célèbre chanson du film interprétée par le célèbre duo Simon et Garfunkel... www.cinefiches.com

15. Steve McGee's rating of the film The Graduate

Lots of laughs, but it's a really heavy film. Is it economic boom with a war in the background? Too swift a change in cultural expectations? This film seems to have themes that parallel today.

16. Devin Negrete's rating of the film The Graduate

no doubt, one of the top ten greatest American Films of all time

17. birdmouth's rating of the film The Graduate

One of the best, if not the absolute best, films about the American experience ever made. Truly captivating and captivatingly truthful, the observations Nichols makes on society and the desires of men are some of the post pointed and enjoyable. A seminal work of romance, satire, and drama, The Graduate will stand at the top for as long as cinema exists.

18. patríciapinho's rating of the film The Graduate

19. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Graduate

I've always loved this film, but I've only recently realized I love it for more reasons than I initially thought I did. I've always loved it for the layered script, for the Simon & Garfunkel music, and especially for the acting (Bancroft gives one of my favorite performances of all-time). But, maybe Nichols is the real star here: his direction is so precise in set-ups and image capturing, it's pure cinematic mastery.

20. Arika Grace-Kelly's rating of the film The Graduate

I don't know how to cancel. There is no subscription page to cancel. How do I get this off my list?!

21. Joshua Paolino's rating of the film The Graduate

Still holds up, save for the dated portrayal of the depth of women. The final two shot of Elaine and Ben in that bus, along with "The Sound of Silence" accompanying it, is an iconic image that carries with you forever.

22. David R Williams's rating of the film The Graduate

Great American cinema from back when there use to be Great American cinema.

23. Samuel Wells's rating of the film The Graduate

This film is perfection. It captures the existential blah that comes after finishing college. Showing and not telling the malaise felt when one finds oneself in this situation and having no clear destination or prospects. It is rich with metaphor and nuanced emotions that make the world feel on the point, but so believable, like the best possible representation of reality. It has one of the keenest endings in film.

24. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film The Graduate

O sorriso desconfortável no fim, juntamente com a súbita compreensão da rebeldia juvenil e o clima de anti final feliz. E que grande banda sonora.