1. cyberia's rating of the film The Hidden

2. Viginti_tres's rating of the film The Hidden

A charming enough inditement of 80's cultural excess that ultimately falls trap to just that, devolving into a montage of squibs. There is something compelling though, in the initial concept of a creature treating this world like we would a video game. Startlingly similair at times to the new Twin Peaks.

3. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film The Hidden

4. James Mackin's rating of the film The Hidden

A friend recommended this one for me, and it's amazing. Kinda like the investigative aspect of Twin Peaks, but more sci-fi instead of surreal horror.

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Hidden

Bon film fantastique avec un mystérieux agent du FBI interprété par Kyle MacLachlan. Ca ne vous dit rien ? ------- Good fantasy film with a mysterious FBI agent played by Kyle MacLachlan. It means nothing to you?

6. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Hidden

The Hidden grips you from the beginning and Kyle MacLachlan is cast perfectly, Youtube's finest free film

7. eek's rating of the film The Hidden

8. Martinus's rating of the film The Hidden

Why is it that the concept of body hopping aliens is so fascinating? Maybe because we realize that below this entertaining fantasy there is hidden a deep truth: we all are possessed by thousands of little self-replicating entities that control our body and behaviour in order to survive us by getting into the next generation of bodies.

9. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Hidden

What I wouldn't give to be able to go back in time and make myself watch this when I was 13. If I had done so, it would have been one of my favourite films of all time. Part buddy cop, part action, part horror, part crime thriller, part science fiction and part action - it has everything I would have loved at that age. What the hell am I talking about? It has everything I love now. Marvellous fun.

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Hidden

Un producto del legado de "Los usurpadores de cuerpos". Sholder rebusca en la temática serie B, sobre alienígenas en búsqueda de huéspedes humanos. El complemento, ese otro alienígena benevolente, como el protagonista de "El día que la Tierra se detuve", solo que además de poner a salvo a los terrenales, pondrá en marcha su propia empresa: su venganza. Un filme que tiene de detectivesco como de excéntrico.

11. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film The Hidden

Un buen ejemplo de esas películas de los años 80 que mezclaban géneros cinematográficos con un desparpajo absoluto; en este caso, tenemos un híbrido de thriller, buddy cop movie y ciencia ficción. La trama se hace esquemática y reiterativa. La secuencia inicial con robo a mano armada y fuga es potente, al igual que el clímax con lanzallamas. Claudia Christian estaba hot. Ideal para verla junto a Maniac Cop.

12. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Hidden

Action-packed Sci-fi Cop thriller is a rollicking ride from start to finish. Impressive effects and near-perfect pacing earned this a solid cult following.

13. Te Pe's rating of the film The Hidden

14. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film The Hidden

Solid sci-fi thriller with agen Cooper chasing the cousin of the thing.

15. Westley's rating of the film The Hidden

A very strange and entertaining sci-fi action thriller. It's got style and a unique musical score that really adds a new dimension to the film. By the way, did anybody else notice the many similarities between this movie and and the movie "Men in Black?" I wonder if the makers of "Men in Black" consciously drew inspiration from "The Hidden?" I think "The Hidden" would make a great double feature with "They Live."

16. Greg S.'s rating of the film The Hidden

One of the those goofy b movies where the violence starts off absurd but begins to feel almost nihilistic. It's dated but it really zips along at a psychotic pace. Offers a nice variation on the buddy cop dynamic that takes a surreal turn by the end. I can't decide if the blatant use of Chekov's gun in this is stupid or brilliant. You'll see what I mean.

17. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film The Hidden

Yeah stupid.....yeah dated....YEAH a lot of fun.

18. film_lies101's rating of the film The Hidden

Agent Cooper in an 80's buddy cop/action/sci-fi flick, what is not to love?

19. Hazel Cills's rating of the film The Hidden

SLUGS SLUGS SLUGS SLUGS. I like the part when everyone is secretly a SLUG.

20. Miasma's rating of the film The Hidden

Kinda stupid and shoddy, but I remember being somewhat thrilled when I first watched it and still nurse a soft spot for it... though I can't quite say why.

21. Z's rating of the film The Hidden

The pinnacle of late 80's action/sci-fi cinema. Ignites with an awe inspiring bank robbery/car-chase and never slows down from there. Yet, the film makes time for humorous fish out of water moments and lots of character building that actually contribute to the narrative. The film is all the more satisfying because you become completely invested in the protagonist's goals. Kinetic craft coupled with a great script!

22. J.D.B's rating of the film The Hidden

it is the best, best, best drinking movie ever.

23. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Hidden