1. PeterK94's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

A single, morbid idea executed well.

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

UNWATCHED... Take a look at the trailer and see if this is something you want to waste your time with... There are so many books so many movies so much nature and they made three of these....

3. tommy cruise's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

4. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

A work of total genius! A German surgeon kidnaps 3 tourists and joins them surgically mouth-to-anus to form a human centipede with a single digestive system; better than anything Dr Mengele could have dreamt up! This film brings a new dimension to the word "horror". And there's no happy ending either! Indeed, the ending is the sickest thing about it, which is why it gets the THUMBS UP from Edna! Don't miss it!

5. Arcanus's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

A true masterpiece. At last, American women get what they deserve.

6. Daniela's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

I can't believe there are three of these things...

7. nvmore's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

8. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

Brilliant low-budget film-making. Big idea. High impact.

9. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

10. AdrianM.'s rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

I'd like this more with 60s or 70s B-movie aesthetics

11. daniroelleb's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

I'm giving it this rating because it is very over hyped and over rated. When I say over rated I mean the way people talk and explain the plot of the film is actually more interesting than the actual film. Your actually better off hearing some one tell you about the film and coming up with your own vision for what this film may be because this movie was a let down. It was gross, yes, but it wasn't that good..

12. dheadanira's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

13. Sara Castro's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

I'll never forgive myself for watching this.

14. nestpas's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

16. James Mackin's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

The first time I saw this trailer, I was more horrified than I had ever been in my life. So of course, I had to watch it. And you know what? This is a pretty good horror film. It's got the right amount of cheese, the right amount of horror. It's definitely underrated, but I do totally understand why you wouldn't want to watch it.

17. Kamran's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

A streamlined narrative takes the viewer on an accidentally self-parodying gimmick flick more awkward than alluring. 38/100 - Awful.

18. Karina O.'s rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

I liked the way the doctor explained what he was gonna do with the cute infographics.

19. Tutu888's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

Not so bad as people made you believe. The idea (although sick) is original. Dr. Heiter is one of the creepiest bad guys I've seen in cinema. Thankfully the director put some humor in the script, so it's not only for shocking purposes. Of course no masterpiece (even in the horrorgenre) but good light entertainment.

20. anschyn's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

what a wonderful horror experience

21. Shoham L's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

22. Arf's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

purtroppo per me mi sono immedesimato nelle povere cavie e un senso di schifo, merda e angoscia mi ha nauseato profondamente. Terribile sotto quasi ogni aspetto ma due stelle se le merita per la situazione di malessere in cui mi ritrovo ora.

23. opandadodavid's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

24. Jason Av's rating of the film The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

← Previous 1 3 4 5