1. captainfez's rating of the film The Incredibles

The only superhero film you need.

2. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film The Incredibles

"VIOLETA, FAZ UM CAMPO DE FORÇAS À VOLTA DO AVIÃO!" *MAYDAY MAYDAY HÁ CRIANÇAS A BORDO* "MAS EU NUNCA FIZ UM TÃO GRANDE!" "FAZ O QUE EU TE DIGO" <3

3. João Portalegre's rating of the film The Incredibles

4. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film The Incredibles

5. Deiner's rating of the film The Incredibles

6. Renton47's rating of the film The Incredibles

Because I was a 'cool' 12 year old when this came out I've always attributed that to my coldness toward it. Maybe it's just overhyped? The action sequences are impressively constructed, precisely edited and allowing space for each hero. The rest is standard superhero stuff without big laughs or big heart, the things that make me check in for Pixar. 2.5

7. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film The Incredibles

apparently i clicked the wrong movie to review. but s/o to the 1st incredibles :''') violet my love.

8. abyantama's rating of the film The Incredibles

9. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Incredibles

I can't honestly say this is the most consistently clever, emotionally stirring or spectacularly animated film Pixar has ever done. But, even if if it's not great Pixar, it's still really good Pixar. It's a fun film with well-defined main characters and memorable supporting ones. Plus, for the period, the action is impressively intense and engaging.

10. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Incredibles

11. ginobartolomi's rating of the film The Incredibles

this would definitely be my favorite disney-pixar flick! the story is so engaging from start to finish, iconic characters - they're human, for a change, and the family is so real and so relatable to watch as an adult - and all those midcentury lines!!!

12. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Incredibles

Still one of my fav Pixar movies, and my fav superhero movie. The strong theme about family and responsibilities always brings an emotional response

13. Victor-André's rating of the film The Incredibles

Can't get enough of this amazing film!

14. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Incredibles

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

15. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Incredibles

16. F/K's rating of the film The Incredibles

Great, entertaining, and charming animated superhero film by Pixar that was released in the pre superhero craze days. Still holds up really well and the story is charming throwback to classic vintage comic books.

17. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Incredibles

t is a funnier and a better superhero movie than 20th Century Fox's "Fantastic Four" movie (that it most closely resembles). It is fast paced and have a lot of great gags and have fun with the family concept even if it has the typical morale about the power of the nuclear family.

18. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film The Incredibles

19. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Incredibles

20. Ben Nash's rating of the film The Incredibles

By far and away the best-written superhero film I can think of.

21. NUGA's rating of the film The Incredibles

I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. Being a super-hero film, you obviously don't get the creativity every other Pixar film has, but that's not to say the Pixar quality isn't there either. Sure fantastic four did the super family first and super-heroes are nothing new but this isn't just about flashy costumes and superpowers, actually far from it. The commentary on mediocrity and excellence is spot on.

22. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film The Incredibles

23. east1999's rating of the film The Incredibles

Just awful. Bruce Timm filtered through the Toy Story humans .. its retro commitment runs so deep that I wonder if it can even be saved as some form of late "y2k aesthetics" in a few years. As far as 3d animation goes it is also terribly uneven — some of its background can be as stale as any Sega Saturn flop.

24. Giulia Galbarini's rating of the film The Incredibles